Groups
    EXPIRED

Official PS3 Controller - best price?

Hi Guys
    Looking for a PS3 controller, doesn't need to be the dual shock variety, sixaxis is fine, looking for the best price?

thanks in advance

5 Comments

I got a Dualshock 3 for £29 from SonyStyle when it was posted here but now it says temporarily out of stock.

Original Poster

mittu1;4319859

I got a Dualshock 3 for £29 from SonyStyle when it was posted here but … I got a Dualshock 3 for £29 from SonyStyle when it was posted here but now it says temporarily out of stock.

thanks but looking for somewhere instock, not able to wait for stock to come back in

i got 2 new dualshock ones, and was thinking about selling my old 2 sixaxis ones.

£10 maybe, plus whatever del costs.

owais;4321156

i got 2 new dualshock ones, and was thinking about selling my old 2 … i got 2 new dualshock ones, and was thinking about selling my old 2 sixaxis ones.£10 maybe, plus whatever del costs.

If original poster not interested then I will take you up on that

sorry, bro wants to keep them incase friends come around and it is a good idea.

although, i do have a 60gb ps3 HDD that i can sell. i took it out when returning the ps3 :). serves them right for giving me a bust up one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Raspberry pi as router for vpn24
      2. Xbox One Ex HDD Help11
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations33
      4. Ide to sata converter56

See more discussions