OFFICIAL!!! The intoxicated Thread

Found 11th Feb 2011
Are you?

If you are why?

Drowning your sorrows?

Partying?

Found half a bottle of cider on a park bench?

Tell us why your intoxicated...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

Original Poster

I am

Why? because its friday

Vodka and redbull..

Banned

I'm having a couple of glasses for a wind down.

I am
Because I'm off work tonight
Not drowning no sorrows
Not partying, had a few mates round earlier this evening but decided to carrying on drinking

Original Poster

DLM

I'm having a couple of glasses for a wind down.

livingthelife07

I amBecause I'm off work tonightNot drowning no sorrows Not partying, had … I amBecause I'm off work tonightNot drowning no sorrows Not partying, had a few mates round earlier this evening but decided to carrying on drinking

good on ya

i am glad im not the only one

Cider on park bench.

Original Poster

Hissy Miss

Cider on park bench.

was it in a brown paper bag?

nah, am pure gallus!

Banned

no but have got haribo

winnnnnner

Original Poster

DangerGod

no but have got haribowinnnnnner

share?

Banned

depends who wants one. ha

i was because i am heading back to thailand again tomorrow (for 15 months this time rather than 11)

nice to stay in uk for a month, but going to be great to get back to thailand.

Banned

officegimp

i was because i am heading back to thailand again tomorrow (for 15 months … i was because i am heading back to thailand again tomorrow (for 15 months this time rather than 11)nice to stay in uk for a month, but going to be great to get back to thailand.

what is it you do exactly there mate? i have a friend who has been these for around 2 years. hes only 23

i have a business - internet based - can work anywhere

Banned

I'm awake.
Had a couple of ales with a mate. GF had the vino. They've gone bed and I am up.

Not feeling the effects though to be fair.... which is good because I fancy a cycle tomorrow (today).

Banned

Got my tone deaf mate to challenge me to a guitar duel tonight (he decided to sing):

youtube.com/wat…vPY

Then I hopefully beat him with this:

youtube.com/wat…GAk

Neither is great because we had a few ales.

Ouch, my ears hurt!!!

JonnyTwoToes

I'm awake.Had a couple of ales with a mate. GF had the vino. They've gone … I'm awake.Had a couple of ales with a mate. GF had the vino. They've gone bed and I am up.Not feeling the effects though to be fair.... which is good because I fancy a cycle tomorrow (today).

not gone to bed together i hope!
Post a comment
@
    Text