Officially official official Fifa Endorsed Brazil v Ivory Coast thread sponsored by Barndos footwear

53 replies
Found 20th Jun 2010
Officially official official officially official official Brazil v Ivory Coast thread sponsored by Barndos footwear

Win win?

1. Misc
  2. FIFA
  3. Shoe
53 Comments

Bore draw again. World cup is the lowest scoring in the last 2 world cups i think

Banned

Phew. Thanks Adam. I never lost the faith.

De ja vu. In the same one, Drogba scored.... I am gonna stick a tenner on him scoring!

just watchin the clips of Drogba - how do people possibly like or admire this **** of a player

Banned

roryk83;8879776

just watchin the clips of Drogba - how do people possibly like or admire … just watchin the clips of Drogba - how do people possibly like or admire this **** of a player

I hate him with a real passion.

master_chief;8879781

I hate him with a real passion.

I despise him

Banned

roryk83;8879786

I despise him

The picture of him in this years Panini World Cup sticker album sums him up to me.

roryk83;8879776

just watchin the clips of Drogba - how do people possibly like or admire … just watchin the clips of Drogba - how do people possibly like or admire this **** of a player

Probably because in africa when they see 'one of their own' become a world class player and earn lots of money then they become like a god and give the kids a role model to look up too.

Banned

numptyj;8879829

Probably because in africa when they see 'one of their own' become a … Probably because in africa when they see 'one of their own' become a world class player and earn lots of money then they become like a god and give the kids a role model to look up too.

Too serious NJ, take it down a notch or ten please.

Original Poster

Can't stand Drogba but you got to admire what a complete player he is.

Banned

roryk83;8879776

Because he's probably the most destructive striker in the world, when he wants to be.:thumbsup:

better when he remembers hes not in the - Men’s Three-meter Synchronized Springboard

14.31 mins, I take the above comment back

Banned

Could i request that the next official thread is sponsored by Fray Bentos?

Original Poster

vibeone;8880013

Could i request that the next official thread is sponsored by Fray Bentos?

Team best suited to this sponsor would be do not want to alienate the cliental.

Original Poster

Good Goal

Banned

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Adam2050;8880043

Good Goal

+1

Banned

Adam2050;8880032

Team best suited to this sponsor would be do not want to alienate the … Team best suited to this sponsor would be do not want to alienate the cliental.

England then. Sigh.

Banned

Apparently Ivorians don't like their country to be called Ivory Coast, preferring Côte d'Ivoire. The world took a lot of notice there.

Banned

Second half. Thread needs life.

good goal

Banned

Awesome. Life injected.

good skill but 2 handball shouts.

Banned

Unlucky Drogba. Should have gone down, might have got a penalty.

master_chief;8880381

Unlucky Drogba. Should have gone down, might have got a penalty.

surprised he didnt, he's a good diver

Banned

Easy.

ah, the Sven effect.

drogba, offside

Banned

That's ruined the game for me.

DarrylJohn;8879769

De ja vu. In the same one, Drogba scored.... I am gonna stick a tenner on … De ja vu. In the same one, Drogba scored.... I am gonna stick a tenner on him scoring!

£40 to me! :-D

Well, it would of been had i bothered. lol

DarrylJohn;8880566

£40 to me! :-DWell, it would of been had i bothered. lol

:lol: you should of put it on

its all kicking off lol

thats ridiculous really :lol: funny tho

Banned

Funniest red card ever?

haha

If i was kaka, i would actually give that player summit to actually moan about! Nob.

Supermod

Poor chap. I feel sorry for him.

Banned

What a disgrace. They should give the IC player a lengthy ban, let's stamp this sort of behaviour out.

How can he send kaka off the guy just ran into him? That Ivorian coast player should be ashamed and be given a long ban.

Looooool funny stuff.

Was a stupid sending off but brazil do a lot of that stupid play acting after a tackle also
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769543
    2. Add one, leave one game54415458
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654

See more discussions