Groups

Officially Official Official Ghana Versus Germany Thread - Come on Ghana. - Sponsored by Panzershrek

Official Ghana Versus Germany Thread - Come on Ghana.

21 Comments

any sponsors for this?

both would be interesting opponents for England, should be a good match

I hope Ghana wins too

I'm a little disappointed with the title of this thread though .... there's a couple of officials missing:)

Banned

This is a disgrace Adam, you've been influenced by the more negative members of the forum!!

Original Poster

Okay popular demmand seems to want these titles.

A draw would be good, then a Serbia win.

your thread titles are almost as bad as your jokes on this site.

Predikuesi;8901240

I hope Ghana wins tooI'm a little disappointed with the title of this … I hope Ghana wins tooI'm a little disappointed with the title of this thread though .... there's a couple of officials missing:)

master_chief;8901243

This is a disgrace Adam, you've been influenced by the more negative … This is a disgrace Adam, you've been influenced by the more negative members of the forum!!

yes indeed , plus i like to see them get wound up by it :-D

Original Poster

black gerbil1;8901255

On comparison with your lies though surely :?

Banned

come on deutschland

ITV commentator: "Hands up who wants to see Germany out..."

Bitterness is rife it seems.

Banned

moob;8901294

ITV commentator: "Hands up who wants to see Germany out..."Bitterness is … ITV commentator: "Hands up who wants to see Germany out..."Bitterness is rife it seems.

Or we'd just like to avoid them...

Banned

black gerbil1;8901255

Who are you?

moob;8901294

ITV commentator: "Hands up who wants to see Germany out..."Bitterness is … ITV commentator: "Hands up who wants to see Germany out..."Bitterness is rife it seems.

Well I never like to speak on other peoples behalf, but I'd imagine its everything to do with wanting to avoid Germany out of respect of them being one of the favourites. Shame you have to be so bitter and twisted, but it's only to be expected I guess.

Original Poster

Germans have been lucky not to have given away a penality.

Banned

Good first half.

Original Poster

What a goal.

superb strike

Original Poster

Ghanna could still get something.

There is no way Germany will beat us if they play like they are at the minute & we play like we did today.
    Lets just hope the same England team turns up & we can tuck a few more shots away.

Adam2050;8901934

Ghanna could still get something.

think Germany will win but hope Ghana go through they have good spirit and have played well in this game

Banned

Yay.... Australia 2-0 up
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3721447
      2. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)11
      3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX22
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514151

See more discussions