Groups
    EXPIRED

Officially the saddest couple in the world . . . .

Me and my fiancee! . . . .
    I can't believe she actually managed to talk me into it but we actually went to bingo on thursday night because it was free!
    Ended up winning £10, walking to the shop afterwards, buying some cars for cash scratch cards and winning £50 on one!!

Why am i tempted to go again next week!? lol

9 Comments

Haha well done!

I hear on the grapevine Syzable has been to Bingo lol

i always go tofree bingo was it at gala !! i won 100 from a free game b4 , gl with your next trip x

Original Poster

mostwanteddirect

i always go tofree bingo was it at gala !! i won 100 from a free game b4 … i always go tofree bingo was it at gala !! i won 100 from a free game b4 , gl with your next trip x

Yeah it was gala Pool Meadow Coventry. I was very suprised at the amount of young people there actually.

its full of young people !! but on the free nights its full of right crazy looking people they come in , in there thousands for a free £10 !! you sud try big money night on a sunday .....orrrrrrr you could go to the free tonight !!

Original Poster

mostwanteddirect

its full of young people !! but on the free nights its full of right … its full of young people !! but on the free nights its full of right crazy looking people they come in , in there thousands for a free £10 !! you sud try big money night on a sunday .....orrrrrrr you could go to the free tonight !!

No way, is it on tonight? im not at work today but the mrs is and she gets a bus because its easier . . . . that will have confused you but its called pool meadow because its next door to pool meadow bus station lol

its very depressing sitting through all the cash games that they have in between - hey, i am just jealous as there is not bingo in thailand so far

Original Poster

officegimp

its very depressing sitting through all the cash games that they have in … its very depressing sitting through all the cash games that they have in between - hey, i am just jealous as there is not bingo in thailand so far

We traded up so that we could play the other few games but we didnt bother with the games on the boards!

Original Poster

mostwanteddirect

its full of young people !! but on the free nights its full of right … its full of young people !! but on the free nights its full of right crazy looking people they come in , in there thousands for a free £10 !! you sud try big money night on a sunday .....orrrrrrr you could go to the free tonight !!

Not free for us tonight :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944511
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.58
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941349
      4. What would be HELL to you?2631

See more discussions