Groups

Offline option for mobile when on the go?

Hellooo,

I was wondering.. there are many occasions that when im out with the misses and on rare occasions i get bored in town i have a wonder on hukd with the mobile. would like to check relevant stores on the highstreet without searching for each specific shop..

So my question is.. is there a button or could there be made a button on the mobile home pages for "offline" deals only? or rather.. exclude online deals only button? not sure if one can do that on the mobile yet bcos i havent had THAT much time to play around on the phone when im bored.. lol

3 Comments

I think it would be a good idea if the mobile site was designed with this more in mind - it would be awesome to have a store filter at the top of the mobile site.. that way if i'm in town and i'm in argos or something i can quickly check out what's hot in argos..

+1.....hear what your saying would be much better and easier

Original Poster

lol no replies from the people upstairs?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions