Groups

Ogh my god why do i drink on a sat night

Woken up fully clothed, tv on and only able to see by looking thorugh one eye!!! why do i do it to myself (and my liver) feels like i have been licking a badgers a***, just glad i have woken up alone. anyway "morning all"

18 Comments

Morning - think yourself lucky you can sleep in - with 3 kids, I was up 2 hours ago

morning mike sounds like a cracking night!

Bet you are saying never again!!!
    until the next time LOL:roll:

bitseylango;5487409

What do you recommend - hair of the dog

Original Poster

mrspatch;5487417

What do you recommend - hair of the dog

Never again (until later today:))

Original Poster

bitseylango;5487409

Tbh, i cant really remember that much about it:roll:

haha u got a black eye?

Original Poster

mrspatch;5487407

Morning - think yourself lucky you can sleep in - with 3 kids, I was up 2 … Morning - think yourself lucky you can sleep in - with 3 kids, I was up 2 hours ago

Thats one thing i can be grateful of, i have a little girl (shes 9) but she lives in Australia, got to call her in a minute so i have to sort myself out, (but i would much rather have her here with me!!,

mrspatch;5487407

Morning - think yourself lucky you can sleep in - with 3 kids, I was up 2 … Morning - think yourself lucky you can sleep in - with 3 kids, I was up 2 hours ago

Now mine are older I get up before them to enjoy the peace and quiet :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bitseylango;5487455

Now mine are older I get up before them to enjoy the peace and quiet … Now mine are older I get up before them to enjoy the peace and quiet :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: but you never stop worrying i suppose!! (still typing through one eye) at least its beautiful day!! not a cloud in the sky

Except for the badgers a** thing, that's pretty much how I woke this morning. LOL. Had a blast tho. :-D

I'm a little concerned about the Badger's a**e thing. How would you know the difference? and what poor badger had to put up with your tongue on its nether regions

You woke up alone.. I left as quietly as I could..Thanks for a night to remember. Its amazing what some people can do with a cucumber.

I just cant get drunk at home. I have had enough before I get drunk now and have a cuppa instead.

Up at 8am and out cycling by 9am for a 16 mile ride. I feel great now:thumbsup:

Afternoon Mike :friends: hope you feel a bit better now :lol:

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu34/kaits_2009/hangovercat.jpg

Oh nooooooo.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5488340

Excellent thread CDM, made me laugh, for that I thank you

Im amazed i could turn my laptop on, it has a finger print security scanner and i keep slipping my finger and couldnt login, had to havea cup of coffee and stick my head outside for 10 minutes:)

Fair play, mike. You've gotta have a blow out every now and then:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1430
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3421239
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846328
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6611262

See more discussions