Groups

Oh bum

theguardian.com/fas…ion

But you can't really argue with the logic ?

26 Comments

Original Poster

[img]i.guim.co.uk/img…jpg?w=1920&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=b785d6274042f1615f1929dc844afa51[/img]

thewongwing101

[img]https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/36466825a65182801ff05e9fb637e916bcbc31c7/0_740_3108_1973/master/3108.jpg?w=1920&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=b785d6274042f1615f1929dc844afa51[/img]

But have you seen what she looks like now oO
    popcrunch.com/bri…er/

Original Poster

summerof76

But have you seen what she looks like now … But have you seen what she looks like now oOhttp://www.popcrunch.com/brigitte-bardot-turns-81-today-a-look-back-at-her-iconic-career/

Not the point summer just saying times they are a changing(and not for the better imo)
    and that was a mere graphical illustration

Bikini, never had the figure for it X)

Original Poster

summerof76

Bikini, never had the figure for it X)

[img]ericosicarina.files.wordpress.com/201…png?w=265&h=265&crop=1[/img]

Edited by: "Wongy110" 30th Aug 2016

But have you seen what she looks like now oO
    She's a stunner with her puppies noses out.

summerof76

But have you seen what she looks like now … But have you seen what she looks like now oOhttp://www.popcrunch.com/brigitte-bardot-turns-81-today-a-look-back-at-her-iconic-career/

A NICE PAIR OF PUPPIES NOSES - A STUNNER.

Is it my fault? I wore one last week. I feel responsible for making it not cool or something.

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

Is it my fault? I wore one last week. I feel responsible for making it … Is it my fault? I wore one last week. I feel responsible for making it not cool or something.

So what happened to the pics then ?

sounds like the folks across the pond are to blame

thewongwing101

So what happened to the pics then ? :(sounds like the folks across the … So what happened to the pics then ? :(sounds like the folks across the pond are to blame

I took pictures of the people I was with. No one ever takes pictures of me

Mr Weasle

A NICE PAIR OF PUPPIES NOSES - A STUNNER.

She was so beautiful when she was younger, but she didn't age very well

summerof76

She sure was.

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

I took pictures of the people I was with. No one ever takes pictures of … I took pictures of the people I was with. No one ever takes pictures of me

Liar liar pants(or bikini) on fire

summerof76

She's 81 I doubt there's any body or face beautiful octogenarians in the world

There's not many overweight bordering obese people who look good on the beach half naked or more. same with leggings and similar.

I'm old school I prefer a woman to take care of her body/looks even once they've settled down but now with all the Americanisation and "todays political correctness" of not wanting to offend anyone it seems that it's either fitness freaks (those that eat only pure whilst exercising or those that take steroids for body beautiful) with zero charisma or (as per that wonderful, unforgettable theme song sung by many many younguns 2+ years ago) they just "Let It Go"

What ever happened to the natural beauty of a normally proportioned woman? Desperately looking for a time machine at a reasonable price

thewongwing101

Liar liar pants(or bikini) on fire

Truth, I am always the photographer. Never the subject. People can be quite self involved.

philphil61

She's 81 I doubt there's any body or face beautiful octogenarians in the … She's 81 I doubt there's any body or face beautiful octogenarians in the worldThere's not many overweight bordering obese people who look good on the beach half naked or more. same with leggings and similar. I'm old school I prefer a woman to take care of her body/looks even once they've settled down but now with all the Americanisation and "todays political correctness" of not wanting to offend anyone it seems that it's either fitness freaks (those that eat only pure whilst exercising or those that take steroids for body beautiful) with zero charisma or (as per that wonderful, unforgettable theme song sung by many many younguns 2+ years ago) they just "Let It Go" What ever happened to the natural beauty of a normally proportioned woman? Desperately looking for a time machine at a reasonable price

I can think of a few beautiful octogenarians. Why does it matter, as long as they are happy with themselves?

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

Truth, I am always the photographer. Never the subject. People can be … Truth, I am always the photographer. Never the subject. People can be quite self involved.

No short shorts then ?

moneysavingkitten

I can think of a few beautiful octogenarians. Why does it matter, as … I can think of a few beautiful octogenarians. Why does it matter, as long as they are happy with themselves?

Define beauty - yes it's one of those words which have a very wide meaning for different people

I hear you, I understand you and yes you are possibly correct

My comment was more to state that I don't know anyone who was a beauty in her younger years and has retained that beauty for 60 years - my nearest best option is Kylie but she's only 48. Most others "stars" have had facial reconstruction but I don't know about Kylie

Original Poster

philphil61

Define beauty - yes it's one of those words which have a very wide … Define beauty - yes it's one of those words which have a very wide meaning for different peopleI hear you, I understand you and yes you are possibly correct My comment was more to state that I don't know anyone who was a beauty in her younger years and has retained that beauty for 60 years - my nearest best option is Kylie but she's only 48. Most others "stars" have had facial reconstruction but I don't know about Kylie

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
    this lady was stunning in her youth time passes so what we can still appreciate the beauty of youth
    and know doubt the lady can feel a little **** about growing old looking at the photo
    might want to consider photoshopping the fag mind X)

thewongwing101

No short shorts then ?

Nah We'll have to meet up for an ale one day then you can rectify the situation

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

Nah We'll have to meet up for an ale one day then you can rectify the … Nah We'll have to meet up for an ale one day then you can rectify the situation

X) someone somewhere is looking forward to that ! X)

philphil61

Define beauty - yes it's one of those words which have a very wide … Define beauty - yes it's one of those words which have a very wide meaning for different peopleI hear you, I understand you and yes you are possibly correct My comment was more to state that I don't know anyone who was a beauty in her younger years and has retained that beauty for 60 years - my nearest best option is Kylie but she's only 48. Most others "stars" have had facial reconstruction but I don't know about Kylie

I don't think I can define beauty, it just is. Sometimes it's the way they look, or move, or speak. Some people re beautiful till they open their mouths, others are plain until they do. Some people age better than others. Some people look better at older ages than they did when they were younger. I don't know if people can look great for all their years. That's one to ponder.

Do you have to have smooth skin to be beautiful? Can you only be beautiful when you're innocent? Are people attracted to the potential or what could be, not what is? What is it about youth people find so attractive?

thewongwing101

X) someone somewhere is looking forward to that ! X)

Maybe, or maybe not X)

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

I don't think I can define beauty, it just is. Sometimes it's the way … I don't think I can define beauty, it just is. Sometimes it's the way they look, or move, or speak. Some people re beautiful till they open their mouths, others are plain until they do. Some people age better than others. Some people look better at older ages than they did when they were younger. I don't know if people can look great for all their years. That's one to ponder.Do you have to have smooth skin to be beautiful? Can you only be beautiful when you're innocent? Are people attracted to the potential or what could be, not what is? What is it about youth people find so attractive?

Because the young are more fertile and we want to procreate(how ever much we deny it )

thewongwing101

Because the young are more fertile and we want to procreate(how ever much … Because the young are more fertile and we want to procreate(how ever much we deny it )

*sigh*

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

*sigh*

Tell me it isn't so captain ?
    rest of what you said was very good and nice as well
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72844180
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401

See more discussions