Oh Crap - I just realised I named my user ID after a freekin nappy dispenser

Banned 17 replies
Found 10th Aug 2009
What a noob (whatever one of them is).

I thought it sounded cool but my girlfriend said Tommeetippee is a nappy dispenser :-(

17 Comments

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/medias/sys_master/8609678725450656.jpg

lol a love it! only a male could think of that one!

Original Poster Banned

phatboy123;5986159

WooHoo...It's spelt different. phew, there's a lottery win feeling right there

Original Poster Banned

wulshaz;5986162

lol a love it! only a male could think of that one!

Only a male indeed

Banned

crap and nappy in the same line....

who'd have thought it

tommytippe;5986166

WooHoo...It's spelt different. phew, there's a lottery win feeling right … WooHoo...It's spelt different. phew, there's a lottery win feeling right there

lol its like your lucky day or something :-D

Supermod

No. Tommee Tippee is the name for the manufacturer of baby products and not just the nappy dispenser.

There is a 2 handled baby cup called a Tommee Tippee etc.

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986;5986179

No. Tommee Tippee is the name for the manufacturer of baby products and … No. Tommee Tippee is the name for the manufacturer of baby products and not just the nappy dispenser. There is a 2 handled baby cup called a Tommee Tippee etc.

Wouldn't have had the same effect

Oh Crap I named my user ID after a Two handled Cup...

Supermod

tommytippe;5986186

Wouldn't have had the same effectOh Crap I named my user ID after a Two … Wouldn't have had the same effectOh Crap I named my user ID after a Two handled Cup...

...and a breast pump.

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/SiskoAnimated.gif

tinkerbell28;5986308

Evening Micoo.:thumbsup:Yeah I noticed your name earlier :lol:

evening to you too, how are you?? i was about to go to bed but i will saty a few mins for a chat

doh, that'll teach you!

tinkerbell28;5986329

Okies ta, the batteries in my mouse are slowly dying :lol: Not bad … Okies ta, the batteries in my mouse are slowly dying :lol: Not bad looking forward to the w/end already :w00t:

u got plans for the weekend then :? everyday is like a saturday to me :lol:

tinkerbell28;5986351

Yeah a weekend of parties back home,yay!

sounds good :thumsbup: i might go out, dnt know yet tholol need to see if any of my mates will be in scumdee :thumbsup:

No, you're alright - you spelt it wrong and the alphas will never have heard of TT.

TT sounds a bit multi doesn't it??

Lol, actually something funny that made me 'aww bless' because you didn't realise, very funny and cute, lol NOT what you wanted to hear :-D

snowflake;5986502

Lol, actually something funny that made me 'aww bless' because you didn't … Lol, actually something funny that made me 'aww bless' because you didn't realise, very funny and cute, lol NOT what you wanted to hear :-D

I guess you're talking about the non-multi me Snow??? There's no age limit on funny and cute is there?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3437
    3. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22
    4. School shoes - with lights33

See more discussions