Found 18th Apr 2010
Just woke up, had been at my gfs last night, and ive noticed she drew allover my arm with a green permanent marker hahaha, most of it has kinda washed off but some hasnt the only bit left tht is legible is "I love unicorns", bad times

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

thats what happens when you date schoolgirls:whistling:

barky;8392842

echo this ^^^^^

pics of GF or GTFO

ROFL!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^

xxxxxxx

Original Poster

black gerbil1;8392847

pics of GF or GTFO

or you could gtfo :thumbsup:

was it one of those really THICK marker pens? clearly she has no imagination if all she could do was draw with it:whistling:

just sayin:p

she should have done it on your forehead

micoo;8392855

or you could gtfo :thumbsup:

[ ] op actaully ever kissed a girl
[x] GF stated in OP is actually his right hand.

Original Poster

barky;8392871

was it one of those really THICK marker pens? clearly she has no … was it one of those really THICK marker pens? clearly she has no imagination if all she could do was draw with it:whistling:just sayin:p

:lol: it was a medium sized marker pen lol

Original Poster

black gerbil1;8392875

[ ] op actaully ever kissed a girl[x] GF stated in OP is actually his … [ ] op actaully ever kissed a girl[x] GF stated in OP is actually his right hand.

:lol:, give up bj1, just give up

black gerbil1;8392875

[ ] op actaully ever kissed a girl[x] GF stated in OP is actually his … [ ] op actaully ever kissed a girl[x] GF stated in OP is actually his right hand.

lame ^^^^

black gerbil1;8392875

pot-kettle-black gerbil

Be grateful you don't have a permanent wang on your forehead/side of your face

(OMFG it's so hard to find a pic of this - WHY?)

DragonChris;8392921

Be grateful you don't have a permanent wang on your forehead/side of your … Be grateful you don't have a permanent wang on your forehead/side of your face :)(OMFG it's so hard to find a pic of this - WHY?)

]this'll have to do,lol

barky;8392842

very true:thumbsup:

Banned

how old is this girl micco...12?

move on.

Also if they're hers you can probably do better than a pen sniffing hoe.

Banned

Where did my picture go :?

lumoruk;8394894

how old is this girl micco...12?move on. Also if their hers you can … how old is this girl micco...12?move on. Also if their hers you can probably do better than a pen sniffing hoe.

Ouch, bit harsh isn't it lol

Too many haters in here who are just bitter becuase they are single....and will stay that way for a while :whistling:

richp;8394737

]this'll have to do,lol

Yeah, found a tiny pic of that in my searches, but was looking for one that pointed at the mouth (for the full effect).

FYI do NOT go onto to some of those related videos. I did out of sheer curiosity - A related, related video resulted in watching a home movie of childbirth... (Very unpleasant, and I've just realised I've never actually seen it before...)

ryman1000;8394904

Where did my picture go :?

:? health 'n safety issue i guess as they used an indelible marker !

you'd have thought a note by the post saying why it had been removed, common courtesy at least !

Banned

CFC_Mark;8394926

Too many haters in here who are just bitter becuase they are … Too many haters in here who are just bitter becuase they are single....and will stay that way for a while :whistling:

Married thanks, she's in the bedroom listening to mamma mia.

lumoruk;8394988

My comment wasn't aimed at you and I couldn't care less what your wife is doing :thumbsup:

lumoruk;8394988

i've got a girlfriend been going out with her 8.5 years gotta say after a night out the last thing on her mind as well as mine is seaching for a marker pen :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769604
    2. Add one, leave one game54415467
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830

See more discussions