Oh dear.. Dare you not to smile at this

12 replies
Found 29th Aug 2016
My friend's bakery burned down last night. Now his business is toast.

I'm glad I know sign language, it's pretty handy.

A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but I soon realised that toucan play at that game.

It's not that the man did not know how to juggle, he just didn't have the balls to do it.

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

If there was someone selling drugs in this place, weed know.

Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.

Need an ark to save two of every animal? I noah guy.

Police were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.

The roundest knight at king Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fe/23/46/fe23464ab6fbd946ccd22dedf85445d9.jpg

Very good.

Not bad at all and clean as well!

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

Very good.

Thanks MSK. Thought I might be kicked off and never allowed back on Misc.

Nice 1 gd for after school humour

shabbird

Thanks MSK. Thought I might be kicked off and never allowed back on Misc. … Thanks MSK. Thought I might be kicked off and never allowed back on Misc.

I think there's been much worse X) Plus they would have to put up with me complaining forever if they did

Real wish you hadn't tabled that last one

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

I think there's been much worse X) Plus they would have to put up with … I think there's been much worse X) Plus they would have to put up with me complaining forever if they did

lol. I remember posting a joke and going for a 2 day break. coming back wow. Apart from deeky, everyone wanted my blood. very scary. oO

Original Poster

thewongwing101

Real wish you hadn't tabled that last one

X)

Very good op

shabbird

lol. I remember posting a joke and going for a 2 day break. coming back … lol. I remember posting a joke and going for a 2 day break. coming back wow. Apart from deeky, everyone wanted my blood. very scary. oO

That sounds awful. Experiences like that are best left in the past and forgotten.

Original Poster

Saturn

That sounds awful. Experiences like that are best left in the past and … That sounds awful. Experiences like that are best left in the past and forgotten. <3

true but hard to forget oO

The noah one got me. The rest didn't do a thing.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best tablet around the £60 mark44
    2. How to switch between open apps on an Android box11
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person635
    4. Advice on selling an iPhone?66

See more discussions