Groups

Oh dear, ive ruined my leg :(

Pretty sure ive got a nice groin strain, hurts like hell when i walk, and if i lie down i physically cant lift my right leg up lol, hurts when i try too, probably should stop trying haha, will go to the hospital tomorrow if its just as bad

10 Comments

and physically [COLOR=Red]can[/COLOR] lift my right leg up lol, hurts … and physically [COLOR=Red]can[/COLOR] lift my right leg up lol, hurts when i try too,

That's ok then as i couldn't do that. :shock:

Lucky your on the pc would hurt more otherwise.

Original Poster

Syzable;7529675

That's ok then as i couldn't do that. :shock:

lol, got to it before i could edit :lol:

Original Poster

Adam2050;7529680

Lucky your on the pc would hurt more otherwise.

could be here for a while :lol: cant really get up lol

Better to have a leg and be ruined rather than not a have like the fellow below me.

When will the Northern Ireland IRA terrorism cease, when... :roll:

uk.news.yahoo.com/21/…tml

P.S. For those that don't get sarcasm, I'm pretending to be a moaning git, who can't stop complaining. I actually believe N.I.'s problems should be for N.I. people to sort out, less intervention not more.

Now, I told you posing in that position on Chatroulette would hurt, but would you listen :roll:

Original Poster

wandereragro;7529692

Better to have a leg and be ruined rather than not a have like the fellow … Better to have a leg and be ruined rather than not a have like the fellow below me.When will the Northern Ireland IRA terrorism cease, when... :roll:http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20100113/tuk-bomb-attack-policeman-loses-leg-6323e80.htmlP.S. For those that don't get sarcasm, I'm pretending to be a moaning git, who can't stop complaining. I actually believe N.I.'s problems should be for N.I. people to sort out, less intervention not more.

please take your off topic crap elsewhere

get one of your randoms round and get it massaged:p

Carley;7529699

all those 'jerking' movements watching chatroulette while you're sat down … all those 'jerking' movements watching chatroulette while you're sat down can't have helped

LOL

what i was gonna say

great minds...

Original Poster

KazzyD;7529712

Now, I told you posing in that position on Chatroulette would hurt, but … Now, I told you posing in that position on Chatroulette would hurt, but would you listen :roll:

you asked me to do that :-(

barky;7529948

get one of your randoms round and get it massaged:p

i suppose i could:whistling: but i get the feeling that might cause more pain than pleasure :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay812
      2. Clove.co.uk33
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?89
      4. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?66

See more discussions