Groups

oh dear oprah has upset the ozzy taxpayers!

story below

10 Comments

Original Poster

http://uk.buzz.yahoo.com/article/1:yahootvuk_378:d6a1227048931becfe55b53e5a948ddf/Oz-taxpayers-footing-the-bill-for-Oprahs-gift

Banned

Benefit basher here

Oprah is a VILE woman who has somehow become "american royalty"-her chat shows are lowest common denominator garbage that appeal to a trailer trash audience-says much about the american viewing public that she is held in such high regard.

I almost puked at the show where she gave a new car to every member of her audience.

lol the dope is coming

Original Poster

i remember that one barky and felt the same i dont know who she thinks she is grrrr

barky

Oprah is a VILE woman who has somehow become "american royalty"-her chat … Oprah is a VILE woman who has somehow become "american royalty"-her chat shows are lowest common denominator garbage that appeal to a trailer trash audience-says much about the american viewing public that she is held in such high regard.I almost puked at the show where she gave a new car to every member of her audience.

I thought she died in a terrible liposuction accident back in the 80's

Didn't know Mr Osbourne was a tax collector?

Mallinersha

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/news-extra/article/56907/oz-taxpayers-footing-the-bill-for-oprahs-gift.html

Wait, they don't have kangaroos in the street?

Given most Americans will have no real clue about Australia.
    That Oprah is massive in ratings, popularity and kudos in America, whether you like it or not.

I can understand why Australian Tourist board might do this tbh.

Also add the fact that Australia and Americans tend to share some of the same insular values they'd probably like the place.

This doesn't entirely surprise me tbh.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1218
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2033
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767396
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28106

See more discussions