EXPIRED

Oh dearie me!

Mrs barky has just returned from early learning centre and has treated our two and a half year old girl to a drum kit!

whats the maximum sentence the courts can hand out for wife strangling these days?

26 Comments

Hello Mr Barker. Sending you some fluffy multicoloured ear mufflers x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6240389

Hello Mr Barker. Sending you some fluffy multicoloured ear mufflers x

good evening TFMB-where you been?

barky;6240395

good evening TFMB-where you been?

Hell 'n' back babe x x

Hope you're doing okay though, relying on you to bring me a smile x

:lol: HM prisons aren't the quietest of places - perhaps you'd be better off building a padded cell for the daughter ;-)

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6240413

Hell 'n' back babe x xHope you're doing okay though, relying on you to … Hell 'n' back babe x xHope you're doing okay though, relying on you to bring me a smile x

as always-you missed all the nude micoo pics last night-mods have deleted them all now sadly:whistling:

oh dear!!

Original Poster

wombat6025;6240424

:lol: HM prisons aren't the quietest of places - perhaps you'd be better … :lol: HM prisons aren't the quietest of places - perhaps you'd be better off building a padded cell for the daughter ;-)

good plan-will build it in the shed-big enough for all the children

barky;6240435

as always-you missed all the nude micoo pics last night-mods have deleted … as always-you missed all the nude micoo pics last night-mods have deleted them all now sadly:whistling:

If Micoo posted rudie pics, it wont be the last time :whistling: xx

wombat6025;6240424

:lol: HM prisons aren't the quietest of places - perhaps you'd be better … :lol: HM prisons aren't the quietest of places - perhaps you'd be better off building a padded cell for the daughter ;-)

He has a ready made cellar, playpen installed ;-)

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6240449

If Micoo posted rudie pics, it wont be the last time :whistling: xx

not that impressive tbh-was clearly using a 20x zoom lens:whistling:

barky;6240435

as always-you missed all the nude micoo pics last night-mods have deleted … as always-you missed all the nude micoo pics last night-mods have deleted them all now sadly:whistling:

huh:? did i do that :? :lol:

ClarityofMind;6240413

Hell 'n' back babe x xHope you're doing okay though, relying on you to … Hell 'n' back babe x xHope you're doing okay though, relying on you to bring me a smile x

And you didn't take me! Yes I only came in this thread to post that.

in other news good luck barky.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6240459

He has a ready made cellar, playpen installed ;-)

I prefer to refer to it as a dungeon

Original Poster

micoo;6240466

you were drunk m8-believe me it happened

After her refusing to cook for you the other day i'm surprised you even let her out in the first place. :roll:

Get some balls man and lay down the law. ;-)

cut the skins out n turn em into air drums

Original Poster

Syzable;6240487

After her refusing to cook for you the other day i'm surprised you even … After her refusing to cook for you the other day i'm surprised you even let her out in the first place. :roll:Get some balls man and lay down the law. ;-)

yeah,and I made dinner tonight as well! Im a wimp!

barky;6240505

yeah,and I made dinner tonight as well! Im a wimp!

You :

http://www.soundoflife.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/marriage-quotes.jpg

Met-Cast;6240470

And you didn't take me! Yes I only came in this thread to post that.in … And you didn't take me! Yes I only came in this thread to post that.in other news good luck barky.

hell aint a nice place to be hun xxx

But thanks for offering the company :)x

Syzable;6240544

You :

I'm gonna see if I can post a pic of summin I bet I cant work it out.. lol x

micoo;6240466

Poor Micoo what the jungle drums say about you when you arent around :roll:

;-)

Original Poster

Syzable;6240544

You :

lmfao!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6240567

I'm gonna see if I can post a pic of summin I bet I cant work it out.. … I'm gonna see if I can post a pic of summin I bet I cant work it out.. lol x

naked??

barky;6240585

naked??

Nyetski...

I am the most un technologically minded person you are ever likely to meet.

Adding pics n things have been beyond me.

[IMG]i659.photobucket.com/alb…gif?t=1252432483[/IMG]

Oh I'm learning lol!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6240665

Nyetski... I am the most un technologically minded person you are ever … Nyetski... I am the most un technologically minded person you are ever likely to meet. Adding pics n things have been beyond me. [IMG]http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu318/Acquiescence_photo/0_good_morning_gorgeous_blonde.gif?t=1252432483[/IMG]Oh I'm learning lol!

would you kindly change your location in your profile to TFMB

you should know us blondes arent gonna know what TFMB means lol xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523384
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846047
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414314050
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763819

See more discussions