Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.

Found 21st Aug 2017
2769769-Bjw3H.jpg

Long nights, waiting and praying for flamedeers.
Can't wait

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

31742523-QZFsH.jpg

I might have to do an emergency summer comp

31742573-vztzN.jpg

I'd imagine with all the changes and the massive drop in traffic and posting of deals this is an attempt to tempt people back to the site.

People do love the deers...
58 Comments

Also a reference to it on the WhatsApp feed as well.

'Shhhh! Do you hear that? I hear something in the bushes - Not sure what it could be! deer you to go have a look if you see anything, let us know! Catch ya later!'
Edited by: "Bingohomer" 21st Aug 2017

31742523-QZFsH.jpg

It looks like its flipping the finger at us

I'd imagine with all the changes and the massive drop in traffic and posting of deals this is an attempt to tempt people back to the site.

People do love the deers...

31742573-vztzN.jpg

joanddan714 m ago

I'd imagine with all the changes and the massive drop in traffic and …I'd imagine with all the changes and the massive drop in traffic and posting of deals this is an attempt to tempt people back to the site.People do love the deers...

Exactly that give the users a treat and hope they come running back.

eslick3 m ago

Exactly that give the users a treat and hope they come running back.

It will certainly work short term.

If you can hook people in to go back to posting deals like they used to?? I am not so certain I think that ship has sailed.

joanddan718 m ago

I'd imagine with all the changes and the massive drop in traffic and …I'd imagine with all the changes and the massive drop in traffic and posting of deals this is an attempt to tempt people back to the site.People do love the deers...

...and events such as "Black Friday 2017" if you believe the footer link...

31742745-MrKnv.jpg

Nooooooooooo

fanpages20 m ago

...and events such as "Black Friday 2017" if you believe the footer …...and events such as "Black Friday 2017" if you believe the footer link...[Image]

94 days and 11 hours away.....

LOL.

Original Poster

choc196914 m ago

Nooooooooooo

hey you love it. Just get ready for... I want to swap my flamedeer for a golden flamedeer

i love these though i don't really understand what is going on but trying to catch them is brilliant fun. can't wait

I love flamedeers.

HMRC inspector in disguise.

Original Poster

an announcement will be made at 5pm on the HUKD facebook page. This from Whatsapp

shabbird22 m ago

an announcement will be made at 5pm on the HUKD facebook page. This from …an announcement will be made at 5pm on the HUKD facebook page. This from Whatsapp

31743639-rLnv9.jpg

Original Poster

click me

Its live
Edited by: "shabbird" 21st Aug 2017

Am I the first? Do I win a prize?

31743955-dj5vK.jpg

deeky1 m ago

Am I the first? Do I win a prize? [Image]

31743973-Uuwce.jpgSorry Deeky, think I beat you to it 3 minutes ago!

Meh

I thought you were joking shabs, I just caught one bring on the deers of flame

31743995-BWy6T.jpg
Edited by: "maccy1" 21st Aug 2017

Cold. No snow.

Watching for thousands of new members to appear should be another game running alongside this. I haven't got a title for the game yet, but suggestions are welcome.

Original Poster

31744039-4yRHK.jpgyay caught my first one as well.

Not quite the usual array of prizes.

deeky13 m ago

C8 and R12 please.thanks.

Original Poster

deeky15 m ago

And A10 and B4 for me

So excited
1867565893-1503334176.jpg
31744461-Rn8Jz.jpg

not skipping however as I can't post that gif any more

only twelve prizes ?

Supermod

deeky17 m ago

Thanks shabs. Going to be very difficult to win anything, looks like there's only 12 prizes in total. I never get near at Christmas so got no chance here

joanddan71 h, 11 m ago

Not quite the usual array of prizes.

this is just a "summer" flamedeer competition I expect

31744937-7c42B.jpg

Original Poster

nandito10 m ago

Thanks shabs. Going to be very difficult to win anything, looks like …Thanks shabs. Going to be very difficult to win anything, looks like there's only 12 prizes in total. I never get near at Christmas so got no chance here

Like every year, all I want to complete is my white and silver set. Then Im happy. Gold is always on Luck
and I never get those. But you have to be in it to win it. So fingers crossed.

Might generate more interest in the site, since the new look i've hardly been on and when i do it's impossible to navigate around

themachman2 h, 34 m ago

Might generate more interest in the site, since the new look i've hardly …Might generate more interest in the site, since the new look i've hardly been on and when i do it's impossible to navigate around

...and you think having scripts running on timers in the background waiting to launch a flamedeer at your screen is going to make the experience better?

Oh deer.

deeky4 h, 19 m ago

*I* Hilarious.

PS. Nuts... the game is on...

31746703-Xry51.jpg

fanpages3 m ago

*I* Hilarious.PS. Nuts... the game is on...[Image]

Swap it for a silver! Lol
Post a comment
@
    Text