Groups

Oh ffs..

Banned
    ............It would be real nice for me to do something and finish something without anything falling a chuffin part, grrrrrrrrrrrrr

12 Comments

LOL, whats up now sassie?

Original Poster Banned

the fluffin bottom has just dropped of my chuffin strimmer, so now garden looks a real cowin mess, and yes im real peed, nothing ever just goes rght here

and breathe. I dropped a tin of sweetcorn all over the floor earlier and I must admit it tipped me over the edge:) Have you ever tried to sweep sweetcorn up!

michelleleemoo;4685696

and breathe. I dropped a tin of sweetcorn all over the floor earlier and … and breathe. I dropped a tin of sweetcorn all over the floor earlier and I must admit it tipped me over the edge:) Have you ever tried to sweep sweetcorn up!

i wouldnt have that problem my big dog would sort that out for me lol all i would have to do then is mop.:thumbsup:

sassie;4685651

the fluffin bottom has just dropped of my chuffin strimmer, so now garden … the fluffin bottom has just dropped of my chuffin strimmer, so now garden looks a real cowin mess, and yes im real peed, nothing ever just goes rght here

:roll:

Won't it just clip back in or is it totally knackered or couldn't you just borrow one from a neighbour

Original Poster Banned

barneydog;4685721

:roll:Won't it just clip back in or is it totally knackered or couldn't … :roll:Won't it just clip back in or is it totally knackered or couldn't you just borrow one from a neighbour

no its completey fookaroonied, oh well never mind have to send the kids out there with a pair of kitchen scissors :w00t:

sassie;4685731

no its completey fookaroonied, oh well never mind have to send the kids … no its completey fookaroonied, oh well never mind have to send the kids out there with a pair of kitchen scissors :w00t:

Love it! :-D

sassie;4685731

no its completey fookaroonied, oh well never mind have to send the kids … no its completey fookaroonied, oh well never mind have to send the kids out there with a pair of kitchen scissors :w00t:

:lol:

Problem solved and it keeps the kids out of mischief, a win win situation.

Original Poster Banned

and to top it all espares want nie on £10 for a piece of plastic, grrrrrrr

:w00t: ya never fail to make me laugh

sassie;4685731

fookaroonied...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/01_wk4/patriciatierneyPA_228x271.jpg[SIZE=7]???[/SIZE]

sassie;4685731

My mother did that to us kids when we were small (I was 12!!) and I am scarred for life!! The shame of having the neighbours watching 4 kids on their hands and knees with scissors....I'm shuddering at the memory already!! And we'd only just moved in so they must have been thinking "wtf??" :cry:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767184
      2. Royal Mil track and trace11
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714461
      5. Get £20 Pizza Express Gift Voucher if code doesn't work via Vouchercodes68

See more discussions