oooooo love these ! yummy

michelleleemoo

so who spammed it?

haterz

Original Poster

lindseyanndavis

oooooo love these ! yummy

which ones? dont like the chewy berry ones

Honey ones..!!! i like the variety packs too.

I went the other week to get some and didnt have any so picked up some trackers....not a patch on natural valley bars !

Original Poster

jellybaby22

was getting a bit weird too be honest.. however I thought spamming was … was getting a bit weird too be honest.. however I thought spamming was against the rules ???

its just crap, get some really good threads and *pooof* gone, reminds me when my ma used to say 'if you cant play nicely dont play at all'

michelleleemoo

its just crap, get some really good threads and *pooof* gone, reminds me … its just crap, get some really good threads and *pooof* gone, reminds me when my ma used to say 'if you cant play nicely dont play at all'

Drives you mad ehhh !! you try and look for something and it disappears...

its back now

Original Poster

lindseyanndavis

Honey ones..!!! i like the variety packs too.I went the other week to get … Honey ones..!!! i like the variety packs too.I went the other week to get some and didnt have any so picked up some trackers....not a patch on natural valley bars !

mmmmm trackers, old skool X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best advert ever to be seen.1313
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846311
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …242790
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6591259

See more discussions