OH GOD what have I done!!

Banned 57 replies
Found 7th Aug 2008
A little while ago I decided to have a refreshing shower and have a shave whilst doing so,anyway I could'nt find my razor so I spotted on the shelves in the shower a razor belonging to the other half so as it was there I used it and my god what a close shave.On exiting the shower I informed the missus that I had used hers razor and what a close shave it gave and Oh my god world war three.She went mad I've never heard such word erupt from her mouth,I think I did wrong.Come I bet she uses my razors for her legs and I dont go mad.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
57 Comments

Banned

used hes

So your missus is a he, you have got problems :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2700772

used hesSo your missus is a he, you have got problems :w00t:

ok I missed R :oops: CLEVER DICK, LOL

Was it a Gillette? You should have serenaded her with the old 'best a man can get' jingle for a laugh.

We're here for you :thumbsup:

lol there are unwritten rules about these things!!!

eg whats yours is mine and whats mine is mine and all that

wrong timing, lol

If she gets rid of the razor now....

I'd like to be the first on the list for when you put it up for free on here, i'm happy to pay P&P

Original Poster Banned

MBeeching;2700796

Was it a Gillette? You should have serenaded her with the old 'best a man … Was it a Gillette? You should have serenaded her with the old 'best a man can get' jingle for a laugh.

Think she would try and slit my throat with it if I did,she did say that my razors cost about a f@c#ing quid and her one which is self lubricating cost around £7.bloody eck more money than sense:?

Original Poster Banned

RedIron;2700830

If she gets rid of the razor now....I'd like to be the first on the list … If she gets rid of the razor now....I'd like to be the first on the list for when you put it up for free on here, i'm happy to pay P&P

ITS yours:whistling: I dont want the blasted thing now

my hubby uses mine now and again which i'm fine about as long as he tells me (before i use it again). just go and buy her an electrical one which costs about £20 to say sorry

Original Poster Banned

lyndsbowes;2700866

my hubby uses mine now and again which i'm fine about as long as he tells … my hubby uses mine now and again which i'm fine about as long as he tells me (before i use it again). just go and buy her an electrical one which costs about £20 to say sorry

its our wedding aniversary on Saturday what a good idea.:thumbsup:thanks

podd2000;2700887

lol you're welcome tho add a nice bunch of flowers to that

:?its beacuase its not her razor its her bit on the sides:whistling:

podd2000;2700887

Just don't tell her to use it to trim her tash...

I learnt that lesson years ago

Original Poster Banned

lyndsbowes;2700896

here's something for you:gift:

Original Poster Banned

RedIron;2700911

Just don't tell her to use it to trim her tash...I learnt that lesson … Just don't tell her to use it to trim her tash...I learnt that lesson years ago

oh god nooo,it would be bye balls:?

podd2000;2700917

here's something for you:gift:

much appreciated thx x:)

lyndsbowes;2700896

ooh flowers

not sure id have such a problem..easily wiped clean, sort of..so nah.
i also like my epilator thingy better

MissRoo;2700935

ooh flowersnot sure id have such a problem..easily wiped clean, sort … ooh flowersnot sure id have such a problem..easily wiped clean, sort of..so nah.i also like my epilator thingy better

fresh flowers are lovely on the mantelpiece tho i need something else as well, if i were given flowers on their own i'd be gutted!

Banned

lyndsbowes;2700954

fresh flowers are lovely on the mantelpiece tho i need something else as … fresh flowers are lovely on the mantelpiece tho i need something else as well, if i were given flowers on their own i'd be gutted!

You sound, high maintenance :-D

MissRoo;2700935

ooh flowersnot sure id have such a problem..easily wiped clean, sort … ooh flowersnot sure id have such a problem..easily wiped clean, sort of..so nah.i also like my epilator thingy better

Had to Google...

An epilator is an electrical device used to remove hair by mechanically grasping multiple hairs simultaneously and pulling them out... Ouch!!!
I thought it was electrical, or rather a battery powered gizmo..LOL

Original Poster Banned

lyndsbowes;2700954

fresh flowers are lovely on the mantelpiece tho i need something else as … fresh flowers are lovely on the mantelpiece tho i need something else as well, if i were given flowers on their own i'd be gutted!

I suppose a new man would be good for her at the moment.lol.She even phoned her mother to tell her what a dispicable thing I did.I could hear her mother f@:prting herself with laughter

rockyfella;2700972

Had to Google...An epilator is an electrical device used to remove hair … Had to Google...An epilator is an electrical device used to remove hair by mechanically grasping multiple hairs simultaneously and pulling them out... Ouch!!!I thought it was electrical, or rather a battery powered gizmo..LOL

lol yes sorry...like loads of tweezers working together at once. it honestly isnt that bad..men just dont seem to like it! :w00t:
i also dont have the kind of gizmo i think ure talking about

DLM;2700962

i would love to say i am but i normally only receive home made cards from my hubby and silly little gadget gifts if its my birthday! on our anniversaries i get a card and if i'm liucky a houseplant (which i love and look after as well as i can!) and on valentine's day i get nowt coz he doesnt believe in it!!!! he's sooooooooooooo romantic lol.

lyndsbowes;2700954

DLM;2700962

Bloody hell, if that stands true for the female population they can sod off if they think they're getting flowers in the future

podd2000;2700978

I suppose a new man would be good for her at the moment.lol.She even … I suppose a new man would be good for her at the moment.lol.She even phoned her mother to tell her what a dispicable thing I did.I could hear her mother f@:prting herself with laughter

don't worry about getting these things wrong, not many men get it right and as soon as women start to understand this the world will be an easier place!! I have learnt to expect nothing and when i do get something whether it be a card or a bunch of flowers i am sooo honored!!

lyndsbowes;2701041

don't worry about getting these things wrong, not many men get it right … don't worry about getting these things wrong, not many men get it right and as soon as women start to understand this the world will be an easier place!! I have learnt to expect nothing and when i do get something whether it be a card or a bunch of flowers i am sooo honored!!

aw, there are some good ens!

Original Poster Banned

I have to admit I forgot our aniversary last year but so did she,it was her friend(female)who remembered and she bought us the biggest bunch of flowers ever.god they did pong,but its the thought that counts

MissRoo;2701067

aw, there are some good ens!

nah there are mostly wrong ens inc my hubby lol

Is this actually serious?? You used her razor and she blew her top and rang her mum and you are in trouble?? You used it on your face?? I have no idea what-so-ever why she is upset. I do not know why there are suggestions that you somehow have done something wrong ^^^^^ and need to make it up to her.
By the missus, you do mean someone with whom you have a close personal relationship; do you??

Original Poster Banned

chesso;2701168

Is this actually serious?? You used her razor and she blew her top and … Is this actually serious?? You used her razor and she blew her top and rang her mum and you are in trouble?? You used it on your face?? I have no idea what-so-ever why she is upset. I do not know why there are suggestions that you somehow have done something wrong ^^^^^ and need to make it up to her.By the missus, you do mean someone with whom you have a close personal relationship; do you??

At last someone who understands me:thumbsup: close relationship but not as close as the shave I had with her razor

podd2000;2701173

At last someone who understands me:thumbsup:

It is a thing of such little or no consequence.
Get to bed first then you won't need to sleep on the couch, and you can get reaaallly close to something that matters .:thumbsup:

im not sure what the fuss is like i sed.... mb she just thinks its a personal piece.. who knows.
i guess you know not to mention it again.. lol

Original Poster Banned

chesso;2701180

It is a thing of such little or no consequence. Get to bed first then you … It is a thing of such little or no consequence. Get to bed first then you won't need to sleep on the couch, and you can get reaaallly close to something that matters .:thumbsup:

she's already there and she has pinched my pillows,ah never mind wheres the cat..here pussy pussy:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

I did tell her to wax next time cos I wont use that on my sensative face

podd2000;2701233

I did tell her to wax next time cos I wont use that on my sensative face

behave!!

Original Poster Banned

chesso;2701250

behave!!

ok sorry,will be a good boy

Original Poster Banned

goodnight all,oh lovely comfy sofa

Ah just buy a cut throat blade and when she runs out of her blades let her try' to use a cut throat on her legs haha

was her shaver pink by any chance?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Hottest deals side bar was far better before22
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769323
    3. Xbox Code Giveaway - fastest finger first22
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1113

See more discussions