Groups

Oh God...I've ****ed up :-( (X-box live)

Hi all.

Tried to set my sons x-box live account up, slipped and ****ed up his name. We got a free months membership...

I know I can't change it for free and it costs 800points or something??? Can anyone help me with what to do??

I would really appreciate it :-)

14 Comments

if you've only just set it up, why not create a new one? or has he got a gamerscore hes bothered about?

Banned

IT COSTS 800 POINTS TO CHANGE YOUR NAME?

Boy am I glad I have a PS3

Just set up a new account mate. You get a month free with every new account not just the first one. You'll need to link it to a different email address than the 1st one but it takes 2 mins to make a new email address.

Simples

Original Poster

How do i set up a new account then????

Thanks for all your help....I'm sitting on his bed fretting :-(

manchesterjim;7722786

Just set up a new account mate. You get a month free with every new … Just set up a new account mate. You get a month free with every new account not just the first one. You'll need to link it to a different email address than the 1st one but it takes 2 mins to make a new email address.Simples

3 per console

Original Poster

Thank you sooooooo much everyone. I have set up a new one now. :-)

Just need to sort out the Gaming Mall stuff now.....

Does it matter what his name is?

Unless it's something inappropriate of course

Original Poster

sancho1983;7723222

Does it matter what his name is?Unless it's something inappropriate of … Does it matter what his name is?Unless it's something inappropriate of course

Don't ask.......you know what kids are like!

get loads of people to report the GT as offensive, its automated so I think the magic number is 5 and you'll be suspended until you change the name.

MinstrelMan;7723254

get loads of people to report the GT as offensive, its automated so I … get loads of people to report the GT as offensive, its automated so I think the magic number is 5 and you'll be suspended until you change the name.

doesn't work.

MinstrelMan;7723254

get loads of people to report the GT as offensive, its automated so I … get loads of people to report the GT as offensive, its automated so I think the magic number is 5 and you'll be suspended until you change the name.

cant see that mattering though as its a new account with a misspelt name and no gamerscore. Might aswell just make a new one in 2 mins

I_am_Avatar;7722768

IT COSTS 800 POINTS TO CHANGE YOUR NAME?Boy am I glad I have a PS3

Where you can't change your name at all?

Don't get me wrong; I actually prefer my PS3 to my Xbox 360. But preferring your PS3 is no excuse for not thinking before you post.

Crazy Jamie;7723979

Where you can't change your name at all?Don't get me wrong; I actually … Where you can't change your name at all?Don't get me wrong; I actually prefer my PS3 to my Xbox 360. But preferring your PS3 is no excuse for not thinking before you post.

+1

fanboy fail

PS3 blah blah BLAH lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …911
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction55
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)77
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1646

See more discussions