Groups

oh good grief

cgi.ebay.co.uk/PRE…m14

The mind boggles! Why oh why?!

45 Comments

item # 130320217551

sold 20 already! unbelievable and so wrong!

Totally immoral

Man trapper. :w00t: lol

Original Poster

there seems to be a few sick women on ebay!

that's really bad! (Also it's fake advertising as I'm about 8 months pregnant and haven't been able to put my feet up lol)

Banned

Some weird people out there

OMG!!! what the hell!!

honeyb35;5978177

there seems to be a few sick women on ebay!

Just on ebay??? :thumbsup:

Syzable;5978176

Man trapper. :w00t: lol

+1

midjet666;5978178

that's really bad! (Also it's fake advertising as I'm about 8 months … that's really bad! (Also it's fake advertising as I'm about 8 months pregnant and haven't been able to put my feet up lol)

haha true!!!!!

If a women did that to me, even as a joke think i'd show them the door.

I can't see the picture. From the comments I'm guessing that some idiot is selling fake positive pregnancy tests. Is that right?

nikkib123;5978391

Yep thats right

Thanks Nikkib, mine was definately genuine, either that or I have eaten way to many cakes! :whistling:

That's a classic :lol:

if a bird did this to me for a joke shed be out on her ass as soon as i found out she was kiddin :x

Banned

micoo;5981717

if a bird did this to me for a joke shed be out on her ass as soon as i … if a bird did this to me for a joke shed be out on her ass as soon as i found out she was kiddin :x

i think ide knock her on her ass...

tinkerbell28;5980195

That's pretty sick, I am actually shocked :shock:, I have kept all my … That's pretty sick, I am actually shocked :shock:, I have kept all my tests in keepsake boxes, yes I know, it's grim but it appears I have been missing a trick:w00t:

Ive kept all mine i have loads lol, each time i found out i was pregant i did about 5 to make sure lol

BTW soooo not funny to use these on people

ilovepink;5981778

Ive kept all mine i have loads lol, each time i found out i was pregant i … Ive kept all mine i have loads lol, each time i found out i was pregant i did about 5 to make sure lolBTW soooo not funny to use these on people

you and tinks could be makin a bit of money here :lol:

tinkerbell28;5981915

:lol:I actually just don't believe it, I mean imagine trapping aside what … :lol:I actually just don't believe it, I mean imagine trapping aside what a cruel thing to do, if I said to my hubby I was pregnant and he started the whole wrapping me in cotton wool routine, he would be devastated if it was a lie, why would any woman do this, ever?

women tht do this = skank ho :thumbsup:

Banned

tinkerbell28;5981915

:lol:I actually just don't believe it, I mean imagine trapping aside what … :lol:I actually just don't believe it, I mean imagine trapping aside what a cruel thing to do, if I said to my hubby I was pregnant and he started the whole wrapping me in cotton wool routine, he would be devastated if it was a lie, why would any woman do this, ever?

I think trapping a guy would be wrong, but I think as practical jokes go this is quite good.

FilthAndFurry;5981986

I think trapping a guy would be wrong, but I think as practical jokes go … I think trapping a guy would be wrong, but I think as practical jokes go this is quite good.

no its not, if my gf told me she was pregnant it would change my life completely, its not something to joke about, if she then said she was joking shed be out on her as before she could say "skank ho" :thumbsup:

Banned

So no-one can see the fun to be had from going round a mate's house and planting this in his bathroom?

FilthAndFurry;5982067

So no-one can see the fun to be had from going round a mate's house and … So no-one can see the fun to be had from going round a mate's house and planting this in his bathroom?

I can, but then we both have a different outlook on the world eh? ;-)

Banned

Shengis;5982091

I can, but then we both have a different outlook on the world eh? ;-)

Just us then.

Ordered:thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;5982067

So no-one can see the fun to be had from going round a mate's house and … So no-one can see the fun to be had from going round a mate's house and planting this in his bathroom?

no becasue he could **** up his relationship with his gf cos of your "joke", thts not funny

I suppose is depends on how your relationship is going ect. Personally I think it would be amusing.......

Gutted if the bloke goes...! GREAT THATS JUST WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR....

FilthAndFurry;5982067

I do tbh........ I know its bad.. but comeon... thats funny. Maybe its just my age... :w00t:

tinkerbell28;5982113

No, I can see how that would be funny in mates joking kind of way, if … No, I can see how that would be funny in mates joking kind of way, if it's all done pretty quickly but not in the way the ad was referring, where the woman should convince the OH, she was pregnant and fool him into making a fuss over her for however long she wanted, then say oh by the way joke..........I think most who would find that situation funny are in the minority.That's beyond a joke IMO, devious, very manipulative and nasty.

But you have to admit, it is a clever sell :lol:

On another aspect, these could be used for 'testing the waters' as it were....

Woman : Just done this test, it says i'm sprogged up.
    Man (option 1) : Oh ****.......
    Man (option 2) : Woohoo :w00t:
    Woman : Best get another one and check again tomorrow, just to be sure (the getout clause).

Anyway, what bloke would pamper a newly pregnant bird? Being realistic.....

tinkerbell28;5982179

It's not marketed as a joke, but as a tool to fool your man for however … It's not marketed as a joke, but as a tool to fool your man for however long you wish, which is not nice at all.

Again, being realistic, women don't need ebay for that :lol:

Banned

micoo;5982105

no becasue he could **** up his relationship with his gf cos of your … no becasue he could **** up his relationship with his gf cos of your "joke", thts not funny

Especially if you didn't know that she was 'saving herself' for her wedding night. Awkward.
    :whistling:

And just to add, I bet the sellers a bloke :w00t:

tinkerbell28;5982010

But there will be women who will no doubt swing this to get the leaving … But there will be women who will no doubt swing this to get the leaving bf/hubby to stay whilst chucking the contraception in the bin:whistling:I don't think many men would see the funny side in all honesty, but each to their own

scary huh!!! some things shouldnt become joke items.

many people start thinking/planning their kids names/rooms etc as soon as they hear (ie mentally) ...so it'd be tragic that u mentally messed around with someone so u could have a bath! LOLZ

I bet the op is gutted...........put this on here and she still hasn't sold anymore. :whistling: :lol:

news.aol.com/art…397

yeh implies this kind of thing,to help those who going take another womans child,like others being duped into thinking they pregnant by buying positive test and showing it to family friends etc and then 7mths later they go and do such a thing as above in news,happened plenty times.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5982684

http://news.aol.com/article/baby-cut-from-womb/517397yeh implies this … http://news.aol.com/article/baby-cut-from-womb/517397yeh implies this kind of thing,to help those who going take another womans child,like others being duped into thinking they pregnant by buying positive test and showing it to family friends etc and then 7mths later they go and do such a thing as above in news,happened plenty times.

That's a bit of a leap:?

Banned

Shengis;5983160

That's a bit of a leap:?

She's right though - doing something like this could create the next Hitler:whistling:

Original Poster

Syzable;5982660

I bet the op is gutted...........put this on here and she still hasn't … I bet the op is gutted...........put this on here and she still hasn't sold anymore. :whistling: :lol:

Oi it isn't me selling em! I found them whilst looking for something else!
    They disgust me, I'd never do that to my husband or any other bloke!

honeyb35;5983565

Oi it isn't me selling em! I found them whilst looking for something … Oi it isn't me selling em! I found them whilst looking for something else!They disgust me, I'd never do that to my husband or any other bloke!

Was only joking. :giggle:

i;d like to leave one in my bathroom to freak my sister out :lol:

Original Poster

Syzable;5983578

Was only joking. :giggle:

its scary, the thought of what that could do to some poor bloke!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions