Groups

Oh hai. I'm that Guy.

Pale kid raps fast...

link in first post

16 Comments

He's like a white eminem.

Original Poster

Looking at his other vids... this kid has talent. On that video he got 2 million views in 4 days.

Check out this - youtube.com/wat…90g

That was a good rap..... Like the way his pet cat remain......calm......:p

splatsplatsplat

lol eminem is white isnt he oO pmsl

SkinnyPanda

Looking at his other vids... this kid has talent. On that video he got 2 … Looking at his other vids... this kid has talent. On that video he got 2 million views in 4 days. Check out this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6PlpiZs90g

That was some pretty incredible stuff. I wish there wasnt the swearing in that so i could use that in school!

If he raps about geeky stuff he could be the next MC Lars! Whether that's a good thing or not... i'm not sure. Bit of a guilty pleasure!

If it wasn't for the subs i wouldn't of understood a word of that!

Wtf is hai?
    How annoying. Isn't it easier to say/type hi?

Original Poster

deek72

Wtf is hai? How annoying. Isn't it easier to say/type hi?

Yeh but 'Hai' is cooler.

Also, it's funny because it gets people like you annoyed. In my opinion even that is worth the extra time to type it.

^^^ this. lol @ deek.

really interesting post.the raps great but the "im so green" vid is fantastic.loved it.

he has skill

SkinnyPanda

Yeh but 'Hai' is cooler.Also, it's funny because it gets people like you … Yeh but 'Hai' is cooler.Also, it's funny because it gets people like you annoyed. In my opinion even that is worth the extra time to type it.

Yeah, fair comment

Original Poster

Jetpac

That was some pretty incredible stuff. I wish there wasnt the swearing in … That was some pretty incredible stuff. I wish there wasnt the swearing in that so i could use that in school!

It's a shame he is getting famous from the rap. His other stuff is so good.

I talk that fast
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common610
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764209
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166

See more discussions