oh **** - i managed to buy a game on ebay instead of putting it in watching - oops

How the hell? I think I'm on drugs here or something -
managed to randomly buy a master system game instead of putting it in watching - i even managed to go as far as - commit to buy and that... damn i must be off my head (Its a good thing its for £3.50 and not something stupid...)
looks like i'm gonna
A: have to explain to my parents
B: Pay for it (good thing i have £8/9 of which is min in my mum and dads paypal...)

TIm

16 Comments

Original Poster

oops put oh **** in the title by accident and it didn't censor lol

what game is it?

Banned

timothyw9;5121156

lay off ya parent's whiskey

mod

Better than accidently selling a game I suppose

Banned

so now you hoping for offers

hope you got more than i did on my wedding thread - pmsl

Original Poster

andywedge;5121176

Better than accidently selling a game I suppose

I have a feeling that'd be a little harder lol :-D:-D:-D (well on ebay at least)

Noob. Just pay for it, and explain to the rents. Tell them its better then having a drink problem at your age!

Original Poster

Item number: 360145272317

Why has no one noticed yet that Timmy thinks he has bought a MAster System game, and the picture is of Kid Chamelion, for the Sega MegaDrive?!?!

Mike..

At least you didnt bid £99 instead of 99p!

MikeBeaver;5121303

Why has no one noticed yet that Timmy thinks he has bought a MAster … Why has no one noticed yet that Timmy thinks he has bought a MAster System game, and the picture is of Kid Chamelion, for the Sega MegaDrive?!?!

haha :-D

Banned

Wow reported for having an ebay and paypal account at 13 this will teach you for getting me suspended on here.

:? just how dumb can you be?.... dont they teach you anything at school?

timothyw9;5121156

Op doesnt have a swear filter as i found out a couple of weeks ago when some wrote a lot worse & was a bit shocked when i could see the word f*****g in the op:oops:

lumoruk;5122182

Wow reported for having an ebay and paypal account at 13 this will teach … Wow reported for having an ebay and paypal account at 13 this will teach you for getting me suspended on here.

Dude, he said its his mum's!!!

Banned

clondikemike;5123424

Op doesnt have a swear filter as i found out a couple of weeks ago when … Op doesnt have a swear filter as i found out a couple of weeks ago when some wrote a lot worse & was a bit shocked when i could see the word f*****g in the op:oops:

Oh it was you who was offended prepare for some spam and voting abuse
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
    4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44

See more discussions