Oh Lizzy you're so fine You're so fine you blow my mind, hey Lizzy...

46 Comments
Original Poster
Crush, wongy?
Original Poster
deeky8 m ago

Crush, wongy?

Elise Christie is in hospital deeky !
33281564-jNHaB.jpg
Banned
CONGRATULATIONS on being the fastest person in the world sliding down a hill on a sled, it makes me feel so proud that I can say Britain has the fastest going down a hill person on a sled.

Take that EU!
Original Poster
Graham19792 m ago

CONGRATULATIONS on being the fastest person in the world sliding down a …CONGRATULATIONS on being the fastest person in the world sliding down a hill on a sled, it makes me feel so proud that I can say Britain has the fastest going down a hill person on a sled. Take that EU!

You know Graham beating the Germans at technological expertise

let us slag that off why not ?
wired.co.uk/art…ons
yay well done Lizzy and Laura.
Wongy11011 m ago

Elise Christie is in hospital deeky ![Image]

I wouldn’t touch her with yours, wongy
Original Poster
majestic20123 m ago

I wouldn’t touch her with yours, wongy

Really ? super fit
and some proper curves

33281690-Gnygm.jpg

maybe my Olympic bar is set a little lower ?
Wongy11015 m ago

Elise Christie is in hospital deeky ![Image]

Do you think she's just very unlucky or just not very good?
Original Poster
deeky4 m ago

Who knows for sure ?
Has proved herself at a lower level so maybe it is 'bottle'
has one more chance here maybe

frankly it is 'just' sport and the abuse she got after Sochi was obscene
Wongy1101 m ago

Who knows for sure ?Has proved herself at a lower level so maybe it is …Who knows for sure ?Has proved herself at a lower level so maybe it is 'bottle'has one more chance here maybefrankly it is 'just' sport and the abuse she got after Sochi was obscene

I don't know about all that. I'd like to see her be fit for the last one and maybe do something good in it. Looks like she needs cheering up a bit.
Original Poster
deeky4 m ago

I don't know about all that. I'd like to see her be fit for the last one …I don't know about all that. I'd like to see her be fit for the last one and maybe do something good in it. Looks like she needs cheering up a bit.

Wouldn't you deeky ?

just saying but the thread I posted on here last time was one of the best times I have had on this website
even if it was with a now banned member
Wongy11012 m ago

Really ? super fitand some proper curves[Image] maybe my Olympic bar is …Really ? super fitand some proper curves[Image] maybe my Olympic bar is set a little lower ?

She’s as rough as a badger’s bottom and her voice goes right through me.

Strange for me though, I usually limbo dance right underneath that low bar
majestic20125 m ago

She’s as rough as a badger’s bottom and her voice goes right through me. …She’s as rough as a badger’s bottom and her voice goes right through me.Strange for me though, I usually limbo dance right underneath that low bar

Careful you don't trip over me
deeky1 m ago

Careful you don't trip over me

Original Poster
majestic20128 m ago

She’s as rough as a badger’s bottom and her voice goes right through me. …She’s as rough as a badger’s bottom and her voice goes right through me.Strange for me though, I usually limbo dance right underneath that low bar

Each to their own

Damn it dame Lizzy ? SPOTY Lizzy ?

Empress of the universes Lizzy ?
Wongy1103 m ago

Each to their ownDamn it dame Lizzy ? SPOTY Lizzy ?Empress of the …Each to their ownDamn it dame Lizzy ? SPOTY Lizzy ?Empress of the universes Lizzy ?

Yes to all 3, huzzah!!!
Original Poster
majestic20126 m ago

Yes to all 3, huzzah!!!

Sorted.
33281867-xCR9Y.jpg
Original Poster
deeky2 h, 0 m ago

Crush, wongy?

Yes.
deeky1 h, 51 m ago

On the basis she’s world champion at the moment I’d go with unlucky.
Original Poster
love this stuff like me on my bike

Original Poster

"heart"
Cakeboy791 h, 39 m ago

On the basis she’s world champion at the moment I’d go with unlucky.

Ahh, valid point I suppose.
I would!

Elise, not Lizzy!

Just wondering if Elise will get a Walkers advert out of what's happened?

Maybe time for an update of this?

Original Poster
BillySollox8 m ago

I would!Elise, not Lizzy!Just wondering if Elise will get a Walkers advert …I would!Elise, not Lizzy!Just wondering if Elise will get a Walkers advert out of what's happened?Maybe time for an update of this?[Video]

NO Billy...

Edited by: "Wongy110" 17th Feb
Graham197913 h, 2 m ago

CONGRATULATIONS on being the fastest person in the world sliding down a …CONGRATULATIONS on being the fastest person in the world sliding down a hill on a sled, it makes me feel so proud that I can say Britain has the fastest going down a hill person on a sled. Take that EU!

That's a bit premature. They are well ahead of us. We have a long way to go yet as we only have 4 medals in total.

bbc.co.uk/spo…ies
Original Poster
majestic201216 h, 54 m ago

Nice legs.
theguardian.com/spo…age
Wongy11026 m ago

Nice …Nice legs.https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/feb/18/christie-in-doubt-for-1000m-speed-skating-heats-with-ankle-damage

Good point, well made.
Wongy11017 h, 25 m ago

..... was one of the best times I have had on this website even if it was …..... was one of the best times I have had on this website even if it was with a now banned member

Wongy11027 m ago

Nice legs.....

You are concerning me a little today, Wongy. What exactly are you up to in your bedroom?
deeky17th Feb

It is a tough question that you pose. My instinct is that she is aiming for an Eddie 'The Eagle' Edwards style movie deal. Update.
I can only assume we have a lot of short sighted members who need an eye test urgently.
Graham197917th Feb

You're just bitter that trolling isn't an Olympic sport... yet
Banned
CoeK1 h, 58 m ago

You're just bitter that trolling isn't an Olympic sport... yet

I would be the gold winner without even getting out of bed.
Saturn3 h, 33 m ago

It is a tough question that you pose. My instinct is that she is aiming …It is a tough question that you pose. My instinct is that she is aiming for an Eddie 'The Eagle' Edwards style movie deal. Update.

I think it's got a bit easier.

4 disqualifications and 2 crashes out of 6 medal attempts in 2 olympics?

Try something else Elise. Maybe have a go at curling or something less strenuous.
Original Poster
deeky39 m ago

I think it's got a bit easier. 4 disqualifications and 2 crashes out of 6 …I think it's got a bit easier. 4 disqualifications and 2 crashes out of 6 medal attempts in 2 olympics?Try something else Elise. Maybe have a go at curling or something less strenuous.

The lady says she is coming back in four years(not sure what at)
and yep they played Tubthumping

Not sure if this is Eddyeque or a waste of everyone's time
Wongy1103 m ago

The lady says she is coming back in four years(not sure what for)

Fixed
deeky49 m ago

I think it's got a bit easier. 4 disqualifications and 2 crashes out of 6 …I think it's got a bit easier. 4 disqualifications and 2 crashes out of 6 medal attempts in 2 olympics?Try something else Elise. Maybe have a go at curling or something less strenuous.

Harsh, But true.
Original Poster
deeky21 m ago

Fixed

.MUFC.15 m ago

Harsh, But true.

Really just because the lady has not had success at the games doesn't make her a terrible athlete
Just look at Paula Radcliffe ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants