Found 10th Nov 2008
how boring is it tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im stuck to reading skusey's naff jokes!

(joking)

But JESUS is it boring.

Where is everyone hiding!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
34 Comments

i agree mate its pure quiet and boring whats going on

Im bored too and tired :lazy:

Im stuck to reading skusey's naff jokes!

It's never that bad.

:x:santa:

Admin

Can't be that bad, we've just broken the users online record about 5 times within an hour...

ppl are still getting over the epic thread that just bit the dust - bit of R 'n R:thumbsup:

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;3426001

Can't be that bad, we've just broken the users online record about 5 … Can't be that bad, we've just broken the users online record about 5 times within an hour...

Still quiet tho!

Maybe the mods should get posting more :whistling:

thesaint;3425988

It's never that bad.

another dig?
is this you?
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/re3w.jpghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/3227751150.jpg

skusey;3426013

another dig?is this you?

Ha ha He's got Moobs

maybe they are in the pub:roll:

thesaint;3425988

It's never that bad.

nikkib123;3426031

They must be checking out all the deals for Christmas!Don't think they … They must be checking out all the deals for Christmas!Don't think they are here for Skuseys jokes!

jellybaby22;3426050

:lol: the jokes aint that bad......they aint that good....but cmon.....u … :lol: the jokes aint that bad......they aint that good....but cmon.....u lot are harsh :lol:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/ddsa.jpg

Original Poster

skusey;3426104

Hahaha, that one made me laugh

what is every one doing ive just watched primevel

LMAFO @ the thread

you cant drop joke threads like mineees

black gerbil1;3427457

LMAFO @ the threadyou cant drop joke threads like mineees

sea, I am the most important on here, keep trying paedo:thumbsup:

^^^ Please remove that insult, it's very offensive.

hes suspended now, no need to call me that either :-(

jellybaby22;3428089

deserved if you ask me (for some of the jokes.alone..:giggle:.).although … deserved if you ask me (for some of the jokes.alone..:giggle:.).although im now waiting on the thread..BG does it again..and its not even BG's thread ...:lol:

lmafo.

Well, didnt that boring thread about boringness just make interesting, in getting Skusey suspended ....ohhh how un boring was Deans thread :roll:

this is like watching the jeremy Kyle show .....nowt changed then :whistling:

alnbowes;3428118

this is like watching the jeremy Kyle show .....nowt changed then … this is like watching the jeremy Kyle show .....nowt changed then :whistling:

snowflake;3428101

Well, didnt that boring thread about boringness just make interesting, in … Well, didnt that boring thread about boringness just make interesting, in getting Skusey suspended ....ohhh how un boring was Deans thread :roll:

lool.

This thread has lost my interest ....as most have lately :whistling:

alnbowes;3428188

This thread has lost my interest ....as most have lately :whistling:

sup al mane, you cool?

black gerbil1;3428220

sup al mane, you cool?

yeah , used to love it on here , kinda losing its appeal lately . regulars few an far between ...misc chat threads seem smutty and innuendoes on every other reply ....kinda not that family orientated anymore , more of a social networking site . we will be giving each other pokes shorly and nudges

see your still popular as ever mate :-D

alnbowes;3428248

yeah , used to love it on here , kinda losing its appeal lately . … yeah , used to love it on here , kinda losing its appeal lately . regulars few an far between ...misc chat threads seem smutty and innuendoes on every other reply ....kinda not that family orientated anymore , more of a social networking site . we will be giving each other pokes shorly and nudges see your still popular as ever mate :-D

yeah well with the increase in amount of members its going to lose it "community feel" to some extent, still brah I always say more the merrier, am I right or am I right (new saying).

yeah mane still popular, I would like to think im the most known/respected member on the site now?

black gerbil1;3428271

yeah well with the increase in amount of members its going to lose it … yeah well with the increase in amount of members its going to lose it "community feel" to some extent, still brah I always say more the merrier, am I right or am I right (new saying).yeah mane still popular, I would like to think im the most known/respected member on the site now?

a one of many qualities i like about you ....the other being dillusional :w00t:

black gerbil1;3428271

yeah well with the increase in amount of members its going to lose it … yeah well with the increase in amount of members its going to lose it "community feel" to some extent, still brah I always say more the merrier, am I right or am I right (new saying).yeah mane still popular, I would like to think im the most known/respected member on the site now?

lol @ BG1 oh you do make me giggle :roll:

alnbowes;3428286

a one of many qualities i like about you ....the other being dillusional … a one of many qualities i like about you ....the other being dillusional :w00t:

haha brah, i sea wut u did there
snowflake;3428296

lol @ BG1 oh you do make me giggle :roll:

did you see my spider joke thread that was lol, funniest joke thread in HUKD history

black gerbil1;3428307

haha brah, i sea wut u did theredid you see my spider joke thread that … haha brah, i sea wut u did theredid you see my spider joke thread that was lol, funniest joke thread in HUKD history

I did, but by the time i looked at it it had lost its point and became a h4te thread, so didnt post, nonetheless it was a good read/laugh x

snowflake;3428331

I did, but by the time i looked at it it had lost its point and became a … I did, but by the time i looked at it it had lost its point and became a h4te thread, so didnt post, nonetheless it was a good read/laugh x

perhaps even the funniest joke thread in HUKD history would you say....:)

black gerbil1;3428371

perhaps even the funniest joke thread in HUKD history would you say....:)

erm, errr yeahhhhhhhh okkkkkkkk lol ;-)

he deserves it

lol strong bump

(This message is hidden because black gerbil1 is on your ignore list.):w00t::w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Android pay set up55
    2. How Much are CEX offering for SNES mini?2841
    3. Whey protien620
    4. Virgin media notice55

See more discussions