Oh My God

Found 29th Dec 2017
What is This World Coming To? Exactly What Jesus Said it Would.

metro.co.uk/201…98/
Community Updates
Misc
19 Comments
Hey it's a tough time of year for Mrs Claus why can't she let off a little steam.
Original Poster
catbeans2 m ago

Hey it's a tough time of year for Mrs Claus why can't she let off a little …Hey it's a tough time of year for Mrs Claus why can't she let off a little steam.

Admittedly I wouldn't want this woman as my neighbour though why is a mentally ill woman being sent to jail? She should be sectioned under the Mental Health Act and get appropriate treatment. Jailing this woman is not going to make a difference to her behaviour.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 29th Dec 2017
Getting fingered in the street?? Omg what has the world come to.
Claus ? does she have a pimp ?

Play it once, Play it, for old times' sake....

Edited by: "Wongy110" 29th Dec 2017
LemonHead1 h, 10 m ago

Admittedly I wouldn't want this woman as my neighbour though why is a …Admittedly I wouldn't want this woman as my neighbour though why is a mentally ill woman being sent to jail? She should be sectioned under the Mental Health Act and get appropriate treatment. Jailing this woman is not going to make a difference to her behaviour.

I would assume theres no evidence of mental health issued. I obviously no nothing about this person and i would agree that if she does hve some mental health issues she should get help but perhaps shes jst a bit of an a”rse and if thats the case jail is the right place
This story has everything, I hope they turn it into a movie
Tbh I was more interested in the guy who got his p###s stuck jumping over the tube station barrier.
Butane is pretty bad stuff if you're sucking it down.
jimmy_the_fridge6 h, 41 m ago

Tbh I was more interested in the guy who got his p###s stuck jumping over …Tbh I was more interested in the guy who got his p###s stuck jumping over the tube station barrier.

LMAO me too
and why did marks and sparks throw out so much food?!

story on sidebar :

metro.co.uk/201…12/
LemonHead29th Dec

Admittedly I wouldn't want this woman as my neighbour though why is a …Admittedly I wouldn't want this woman as my neighbour though why is a mentally ill woman being sent to jail? She should be sectioned under the Mental Health Act and get appropriate treatment. Jailing this woman is not going to make a difference to her behaviour.

What makes you claim she is menally ill? Seems like just an excuse as to why you think women can't be scumbags
Edited by: "eset12345" 30th Dec 2017
eset1234530 m ago

What makes you claim she is menally ill? Seems like just an excuse as to …What makes you claim she is menally ill? Seems like just an excuse as to why you think women can't be scumbags

I wonder if lemon thinks she was mentally ill 2 years ago when given a suspended sentence for dealing class As,
32951104-LPb0N.jpg
seb4 h, 47 m ago

and why did marks and sparks throw out so much food?!story on sidebar …and why did marks and sparks throw out so much food?!story on sidebar :http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/30/ms-store-threw-away-10000-food-earmarked-charity-christmas-eve-7191812/

Could be as simple as no people resource at £7.50 an hour at zero hour contract to no budget at a local branch level or no petty cash to pay for some work to deal with £10,000 worth of stuff which is a logistical cost even if it is , say, £50 to part pay carriage cost.

There could be all sorts of peculiar management processes too. One was a management process that I had experienced many years ago. The process was that, at this national chain of several hundred stores, donation to charity or for charitable cause was counted as stock loss, along with breakage, theft, so the store manager's and team performance target took a hit with stock loss. So right away he had to cease offering an item for £50 value donation at Christmas like he had done so for many years.
Click bait headline, but I bet she ended up behind bars for this:

When being arrested for the attack, she assaulted two police officers calling one of them a ‘P**i c**t’.
Wow, classy lady
tempt39 m ago

Click bait headline, but I bet she ended up behind bars for this:When …Click bait headline, but I bet she ended up behind bars for this:When being arrested for the attack, she assaulted two police officers calling one of them a ‘P**i c**t’.

She was still serving a suspended sentence for dealing class As at the time of these offences.
LeahsMintytoutou1 h, 5 m ago

Wow, classy lady

Well she did put her knickers in her handbag, rather than just chuck them.
Probably didn’t want to get done for littering as well.
thanks for your input, splender.

apologies for interrupting your thread, david
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions