Oh my god!!!! it must be a slow news day today

14 replies
14 Comments

another triumph for the sun! the reason they have so many "exclusives",is that no other paper is interested in printing crap like this. They are celebrity obsessed-its tragic.

The Scum

Who?

I cant read the sun anymore (I used to when I was like 10!), Its like there's this other world and I have no idea who all these people are. Thank God.

Banned

The Sun can't be that bad for the OP, they get up at 7:30am on a Sat to read it :whistling:

Can't a girl go out without wearing her ring's any more???
I'm engaged but don't go out wearing my ring unless it's somewhere special as if I ever lost it I would never forgive myself

Yeah but this is all to do with thhe bigger story which is about to break of how she's been having an affair with another footballer and gerrard has got a 16 year old pregnant, looks like it's all going a bit wrong for stevie g.... Shame:whistling:

souljacker;8443836

Yeah but this is all to do with thhe bigger story which is about to break … Yeah but this is all to do with thhe bigger story which is about to break of how she's been having an affair with another footballer and gerrard has got a 16 year old pregnant, looks like it's all going a bit wrong for stevie g.... Shame:whistling:

oh my god can't belive anyone has fallen for this story:roll:

souces in the media have already confirmed its not gerrard

barky;8443704

another triumph for the sun! the reason they have so many "exclusives",is … another triumph for the sun! the reason they have so many "exclusives",is that no other paper is interested in printing crap like this. They are celebrity obsessed-its tragic.

Daily Star is worse

Banned

junkenstein73;8443715

The Scum

remember the miners..

RFC;8443987

remember the miners..

Remember the 96

junkenstein73;8443878

oh my god can't belive anyone has fallen for this story:roll:souces in … oh my god can't belive anyone has fallen for this story:roll:souces in the media have already confirmed its not gerrard

well it's being published this weekend ;-)hotukdeals.com/ite…gif

souljacker;8444048

well it's being published this weekend … well it's being published this weekend ;-)http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/662922/oh-my-god-it-must-be-a-slow-news-da/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

I heard it was gary neville and a hamster;-)

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8443745

The Sun can't be that bad for the OP, they get up at 7:30am on a Sat to … The Sun can't be that bad for the OP, they get up at 7:30am on a Sat to read it :whistling:

I love the Sun, if its in The Sun its true!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. arome therapy diffusers23
    2. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?914
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?40
    4. Best/cheapest music service66

See more discussions