Groups

OH . MY . GOSH - how cringeworthy is 'Glee'?

And why have I not changed channel yet LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

42 Comments

i hate the main girl!
    the fish(b*) lips on her!

LOL

glee is awwwesome

Rachel is kinda weird looking but hot

Quinn is fit

Glee is amazin

lol weeks ago before it started, when it was advertising i was like wtf but now im glued, dont know why. even the oh loves it and he normally hates stuff like that

numptyj;7954379

glee is awwwesomeRachel is kinda weird looking but hotQuinn is fit

Shes well fit, can't wait for it to start again. Don't like that Rachel bird, she needs a slap

bargain buyer;7954392

lol weeks ago before it started, when it was advertising i was like wtf … lol weeks ago before it started, when it was advertising i was like wtf but now im glued, dont know why. even the oh loves it and he normally hates stuff like that

me too but plz do not tell anyone

Paddy_o_furniture;7954401

Shes well fit, can't wait for it to start again. Don't like that Rachel … Shes well fit, can't wait for it to start again. Don't like that Rachel bird, she needs a slap

haha, she can sing though!

numptyj;7954379

glee is awwwesomeRachel is kinda weird looking but hotQuinn is fit

micoo;7954383

Glee is amazin

I knew you two fruits would be in here as quick as anything.

numptyj;7954404

haha, she can sing though!

The fatty's the best singer.

Paddy_o_furniture;7954411

The fatty's the best singer.

nooooo shes annoying shes alright singer, prefer Rachel though

miles136;7954402

me too but plz do not tell anyone

lol i actually look forward for a monday so i can watch it. how sad am i :-D

numptyj;7954421

nooooo shes annoying

Nah she sings the best, don't like her. In fact don't like many of them. Sue is the best character by far
    http://pauseliveaction.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/sue-sees-it.jpg

Paddy_o_furniture;7954428

Nah she sings the best, don't like her. In fact don't like many of them. … Nah she sings the best, don't like her. In fact don't like many of them. Sue is the best character by far

haha yeah sue is funnnny, and Figgins in the video for flight socks LOL

bargain buyer;7954426

lol i actually look forward for a monday so i can watch it. how sad am … lol i actually look forward for a monday so i can watch it. how sad am i :-D

me too i sky+ it so i can rewind the songs i like

Enjoying Glee is my dirty little secret :oops:

Though I do find that the main guy...can't remember his name...irritates me.

numptyj;7954435

haha yeah sue is funnnny, and Figgins in the video for flight socks LOL

You finished the run of the 1st 13 yet? Liked the one where his daft missus gave them all pep pills. The mash ups were well good

Paddy_o_furniture;7954428

Nah she sings the best, don't like her. In fact don't like many of them. … Nah she sings the best, don't like her. In fact don't like many of them. Sue is the best character by far

im gonna ask you to smell your armpits, thats the smell of failure :lol:

Banned

Glee is amazing. It's gayer than a handbag filled with rainbows but it's just great.

miles136;7954436

me too i sky+ it so i can rewind the songs i like

my daughter told me my OH is going to buy me the album for mothers day. i suppose it would be ok to listen to in house but can you imagine the looks i would get if i had it on in the car lol

micoo;7954449

im gonna ask you to smell your armpits, thats the smell of failure :lol:

I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help, but picturing birds laying sulfurous eggs in there and I find it disgusting.

bargain buyer;7954456

my daughter told me my OH is going to buy me the album for mothers day. i … my daughter told me my OH is going to buy me the album for mothers day. i suppose it would be ok to listen to in house but can you imagine the looks i would get if i had it on in the car lol

the albums are awesome, make sure they do get them for u lol

Banned

bargain buyer;7954456

my daughter told me my OH is going to buy me the album for mothers day. i … my daughter told me my OH is going to buy me the album for mothers day. i suppose it would be ok to listen to in house but can you imagine the looks i would get if i had it on in the car lol

I have it on in the car.:x

Try not dancing like an idiot to Track 12:-D

bargain buyer;7954456

Had it on in my work van the other day

Paddy_o_furniture;7954457

I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help, but picturing birds … I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help, but picturing birds laying sulfurous eggs in there and I find it disgusting.

All I want is just one day a year when I'm not visually assaulted by uglies and fatties.

FilthAndFurry;7954471

I have it on in the car.:xTry not dancing like an idiot to Track 12:-D

I like that one, no push it on the album mind.

i kinda like Glee....:oops:

I AM A GLEEK :-D

Love it ;-)

FilthAndFurry;7954471

I have it on in the car.:xTry not dancing like an idiot to Track 12:-D

lol thats what i mean i wouldnt be able to control myself id be singing like a fool. i love the gay one, it was brill when he done the all the single ladies :-D

Original Poster

Wow, it's like confession time in here - didn't realise the problem was so widespread:w00t:

i was actually going to do a thread about glee the other nite but was to scared that i would get to much hassle. glad you all agree that it is fab

bargain buyer;7954511

i was actually going to do a thread about glee the other nite but was to … i was actually going to do a thread about glee the other nite but was to scared that i would get to much hassle. glad you all agree that it is fab

its the night ppl we r different u will get a spanking in the morning lol

micoo;7954478

All I want is just one day a year when I'm not visually assaulted by … All I want is just one day a year when I'm not visually assaulted by uglies and fatties.

quote deleated by user did not wish to offend but soooo wanted to

supermod

bargain buyer;7954490

lol thats what i mean i wouldnt be able to control myself id be singing … lol thats what i mean i wouldnt be able to control myself id be singing like a fool. i love the gay one, it was brill when he done the all the single ladies :-D

That episode made me laugh so much - especially when the football team did the dance

youtube.com/wat…G7g

I fully recommend having the soundtrack in the car, you definitely don't look mental whilst singing along. Honest.

miles136;7954540

quote deleated by user did not wish to offend but soooo wanted to

angelfairee;7954573

I fully recommend having the soundtrack in the car, you definitely don't … I fully recommend having the soundtrack in the car, you definitely don't look mental whilst singing along. Honest.

lol i bet i wouldnt

bargain buyer;7954605

lol i bet i wouldnt

If you drive fast enough you've already passed the people by the time you realise they're laughing at you...

sigma;7954561

That episode made me laugh so much - especially when the football team … That episode made me laugh so much - especially when the football team did the dancehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ornIWg0VG7g

lol :-D

this was the best so far loved the football team i also like the pro gay stuff - not preachy just so what he is gay get over it

and what do we have to answer glee? skins nuff sed

mod

sigma;7954561

That episode made me laugh so much - especially when the football team … That episode made me laugh so much - especially when the football team did the dancehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ornIWg0VG7g

Yeah, you just watch it for the blokes Siggers :w00t:
    That dance is just the most cringy thing ever btw
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any advice on mobile networks.67
      2. Which Kodi Add-ons?1719
      3. Sweet Sunday code please33
      4. Anyone got experience with an instant water heater for a shower?11

See more discussions