Groups

Oh my, houston we have snow

Banned
    oh my, we have snow here :w00t:

33 Comments

wheres here?

Original Poster Banned

Shrewsbury:thumbsup:

I've heard it's something to do with the weather.

Original Poster Banned

stora

I've heard it's something to do with the weather.

me too, but never listen to hearsay:giggle:

:santa:

sassie

me too, but never listen to hearsay:giggle:

is that pop group still going?

We have had snow here all afternoon. (stoke):)

We just have cold!

Rain was awful last night! Really loud, thought it was hail at one point!

Just rain here!

Yeah, its snowing here (Great Barr, Brum)

No chance of it sticking though...its too wet from all the rain we had before :-(

yeah just startin snowing in brum now lol

Banned

HO HO HO HO merry xmas!

let it snow let it snow

love santa!

p.s hope u girlz n boyz have been good this year!

dont forget my mince pies. its gonna be chilli this year

I wish it snowed here :-( All I'm getting is freezing cold temperatures with ice cold wind!! :x

sassie

I'm in Telford and we had some here too:) :thumbsup:

No snow here, just come back from walking the mutts and it is lashing down! we are all soaked and cold:-( hot bath and a hot chocolate on a night like this:thumbsup:

You lucky so 'n so:giggle:

Like most, we have had to suffer rancid downpours and a big shopping trip to Tesco where no one can drive a trolley:viking: :giggle:

It's sunny here........:w00t:

[SIZE=1][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=silver]Disclaimer : I'm using artistic licence, it's actually raining. :-D[/COLOR][/SIZE]

My mum told me it had been snowing when I got up today (Yorkshire), I didn't believe her but then my boyfriend text me to say it was snowing there (Derby)!

sassie

is that wales?

right how come we are further north than you lot and it doesn't snow here??

jennybubbles

right how come we are further north than you lot and it doesn't snow … right how come we are further north than you lot and it doesn't snow here??

working its way up ? ?

been snowin here for about an hour, looks more like icing sugar, wont settle, bah humbug!:santa:

well its raining quite bad here now, after the snow. damm cold heh

It is snowing here! My sat dish is now completely covered in snow (about an inch of it)... No signal Cleaned it but not sure for how long it'll work now.
    Where is the so-called global warming when you need it?

snowing in Sheffield! had to leave the car half way up my hill as we live in the highestpart of sheffield and being a new driver i thought it would be best to walk the last few hundred meters of my journey

Thanks for this thread :x , I was so excited that the snow was coming our way last night that I couldn't sleep and then it only rained and I am knackered :-(

God knows what I wil be like on the 24th Dec :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven

Thanks for this thread :x , I was so excited that the snow was coming our … Thanks for this thread :x , I was so excited that the snow was coming our way last night that I couldn't sleep and then it only rained and I am knackered :-( God knows what I wil be like on the 24th Dec :giggle:

awww you big kid:giggle:

Spare a thought for 'snowless' Lancaster whilst you build your snowmen. All we have is icy cold.

Original Poster Banned

we only had a little and it didn't stick :giggle:

yea, it had turned to sludge by the morning. :-(

Banned

We have brown mush here today. Its not quite as good as snow unfortunately - it doesnt look pretty, it smells nasty, building mushmen isnt as fun as it sounds, and trying to have a mushball fight looks nasty.

im just gonna have to wait a little bit longer.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767478
      2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1728
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      4. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11

See more discussions