Oh no.....

Here we go again.
Argos have changed their offers... so we can expect every sale item to now be listed...

15 Comments

Don't worry about it, none can touch your 1000+ degree deal.

Well done. :thumbsup:

thesaint;1522410

Don't worry about it, none can touch your 1000+ degree deal. :)Well done. … Don't worry about it, none can touch your 1000+ degree deal. :)Well done. :thumbsup:

:lol:

Banned

thesaint;1522410

Don't worry about it, none can touch your 1000+ degree deal. :)Well done. … Don't worry about it, none can touch your 1000+ degree deal. :)Well done. :thumbsup:

:roll:

thesaint;1522410

:friends::friends::whistling:

Spriggan;1522426

:lol:

Craig david;1522476

:roll:

bitseylango;1522489

:friends::friends::whistling:

What have I done?

Everyone is posting smilies, but keeping quiet.
Have I said the wrong thing?

thesaint;1522514

What have I done? Everyone is posting smilies, but keeping quiet.Have I … What have I done? Everyone is posting smilies, but keeping quiet.Have I said the wrong thing?

:thinking:

thesaint;1522514

What have I done? Everyone is posting smilies, but keeping quiet.Have I … What have I done? Everyone is posting smilies, but keeping quiet.Have I said the wrong thing?

http://bestsmileys.com/signs15/4.gif

Original Poster

thesaint;1522410

Haha,
Thanks very much.

Not sure about the smiley faces...maybe they are just overjoyed about my 1000 + deal?!?

P.S. Please will someone disconnect amibees phoneline...she's on one!!

andreahh24;1522877

Haha,Thanks very much.Not sure about the smiley faces...maybe they are … Haha,Thanks very much.Not sure about the smiley faces...maybe they are just overjoyed about my 1000 + deal?!?P.S. Please will someone disconnect amibees phoneline...she's on one!!

Good to know you've got a good sense of humor :thumbsup:

Spriggan;1522904

Good to know you've got a good sense of humor :thumbsup:

:giggle:

Original Poster

Just wondering if there is also an award for the OP that achieves the largest number of smilies in one thread

(Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes)

andreahh24;1522930

Just wondering if there is also an award for the OP that achieves the … Just wondering if there is also an award for the OP that achieves the largest number of smilies in one thread(Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes)

No.

thesaint;1523005

No.

....and,you put a smile on my face after a hard day... what a man... all round pleaser!!!

;-)

iluvshopping;1523008

....and,you put a smile on my face after a hard day... what a man... all … ....and,you put a smile on my face after a hard day... what a man... all round pleaser!!!;-)

Something we should know about?:oops:

iluvshopping;1523008

....and,you put a smile on my face after a hard day... what a man... all … ....and,you put a smile on my face after a hard day... what a man... all round pleaser!!!;-)

You flatterer.

Spriggan;1523016

Something we should know about?:oops:

No, nothing going on here(Not for the want of trying :thumbsup:).
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1541
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861853
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764112
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846129

See more discussions