Groups

Oh no.......

I have run out of vodka...
    who's going to be a love and pop round with some?

40 Comments

Original Poster

I'll provide the nibbles...and if your a boy the entertainment lol

anyone?

or will I have to move onto Baileys

PM'd you for your address

Oh damn, in work tomoz so i cant,

oh well

dean3988;3233628

Oh damn, in work tomoz so i cant,oh well

ur 16

bella, come to ours sweetie.... we don't have vodka but we have wine and lager :thumbsup:

pop to tesco only £8 for a bottle of smirnoff at the moment :lol:

Original Poster

cheerleader;3233646

pop to tesco only £8 for a bottle of smirnoff at the moment :lol:

I know where i'll be going tomorrow lol

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3233645

bella, come to ours sweetie.... we don't have vodka but we have wine and … bella, come to ours sweetie.... we don't have vodka but we have wine and lager :thumbsup:

map please lol

Banned

bellabonkers;3233617

I'll provide the nibbles...and if your a boy the entertainment … I'll provide the nibbles...and if your a boy the entertainment lolanyone?or will I have to move onto Baileys

If i was further oop north , i would pop round for a baileys and ice, delicious! x x

bellabonkers;3233658

map please lol

easington village near peterlee..... land when you want :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;3233663

If i was further oop north , i would pop round for a baileys and ice, … If i was further oop north , i would pop round for a baileys and ice, delicious! x x

you would be welcome, do you know whats lovely as a night cap...hot choc with a splash of it in mmmm devine

Banned

bellabonkers;3233676

you would be welcome, do you know whats lovely as a night cap...hot choc … you would be welcome, do you know whats lovely as a night cap...hot choc with a splash of it in mmmm devine

I bet :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;3233636

ur 16

how are your preparation for your sat's going baby :)? xx

did mummy tell you that the government decided to scrap them?! (that means get rid of them)

What would mummy think if she knew you were online at this time!!! :O!!

take care sweetheart xxq

Got Smirni-off and Absolte

Take Your Pick!

black gerbil1;3233636

ur 16

old enough sunshine

Original Poster

t0mm;3233693

how are your preparation for your sat's going baby :)? xxdid mummy tell … how are your preparation for your sat's going baby :)? xxdid mummy tell you that the government decided to scrap them?! (that means get rid of them)What what mummy think if she knew you were online at this time!!! :O!!take care sweetheart xxq

tomm have you been on the happy juice?

wonkey;3233718

Got Smirni-off and AbsolteTake Your Pick!

sure it's not counterfeit items? lol

Here you are, I've got some but where are you?? Sat Nav please...!:?

Vodka here isnt as much fun as in the UK! Hehe Gotta love a good old drink with mates

i only have lager left..(would offer you some tho) :-( i dont usually drink it, but ive already drunken loads, so i dount it will matter.. it is the bf's tho.. hmm should i shouldnt i :roll:

Bella, u seen ur Avi Sadie done for u - looks fab hun x Oh, soz about the vodka btw hehe

bellabonkers;3233732

tomm have you been on the happy juice?

nah, i just like patronising mr be gone 1.

The Smirf is finished and so is the Absolute...only stuff I got left is the Stoly on ice...

Original Poster

t0mm;3233748

nah, i just like patronising mr be gone 1.

ahhahaaa....the penny drops now :thumbsup:

Original Poster

hannah19790;3233747

Bella, u seen ur Avi Sadie done for u - looks fab hun x Oh, soz about the … Bella, u seen ur Avi Sadie done for u - looks fab hun x Oh, soz about the vodka btw hehe

oohh no I haven't I will go and look now

Original Poster

franbo60;3233741

Here you are, I've got some but where are you?? Sat Nav please...!:?

cor...if you look anything likwe your avy forget the vody and just come for the entertainment :thumbsup:

MissRoo;3233744

i only have lager left..(would offer you some tho) :-( i dont usually … i only have lager left..(would offer you some tho) :-( i dont usually drink it, but ive already drunken loads, so i dount it will matter.. it is the bf's tho.. hmm should i shouldnt i :roll:

hey miss roo..... i have drank too much..... think i shouldn't finish the glass of wine i have left lol

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/emasu/lolque.png

lyndsbowes;3233815

hey miss roo..... i have drank too much..... think i shouldn't finish the … hey miss roo..... i have drank too much..... think i shouldn't finish the glass of wine i have left lol

i'll finish it !!! :w00t:

:giggle:

MissRoo;3233842

i'll finish it !!! :w00t::giggle:

:giggle: will hold on for it a bit and let you know in about an hours time if i want it or not looooooooool

lyndsbowes;3233852

:giggle: will hold on for it a bit and let you know in about an hours … :giggle: will hold on for it a bit and let you know in about an hours time if i want it or not looooooooool

hehe... ok, but you might aswell drink it.. and then regret it later if you've had too much

I got plenty of vodka bella, but i been drinking it already so i cant drive. Can u get to mine?

Original Poster

cassieismydoggie;3234431

I got plenty of vodka bella, but i been drinking it already so i cant … I got plenty of vodka bella, but i been drinking it already so i cant drive. Can u get to mine?

lol I think you may be a little too far....(though I have no idea where that is lol) I have had some Baileys in the end yummy:-D

Bella! Hmm.. Just go back to the nightclub ill buy you a few drinks

MissRoo;3233899

hehe... ok, but you might aswell drink it.. and then regret it later if … hehe... ok, but you might aswell drink it.. and then regret it later if you've had too much

yeah but the toilet is soooooooooo unatractive when i've had too much to drink lol :-D

bellabonkers;3234442

lol I think you may be a little too far....(though I have no idea where … lol I think you may be a little too far....(though I have no idea where that is lol) I have had some Baileys in the end yummy:-D

but you're only at the bottom of the garden - and i'm ..... welll .... here :whistling:

Original Poster

cassieismydoggie;3234464

but you're only at the bottom of the garden - and i'm ..... welll .... … but you're only at the bottom of the garden - and i'm ..... welll .... here :whistling:

I am worried about your location - it scares me. :|:o:prop:

lyndsbowes;3234461

yeah but the toilet is soooooooooo unatractive when i've had too much to … yeah but the toilet is soooooooooo unatractive when i've had too much to drink lol :-D

eww lynds!!

MissRoo;3234524

eww lynds!!

i know :oops:

off to bed now..... night peeps xxx

lyndsbowes;3234530

i know :oops:off to bed now..... night peeps xxx

Night Hun xxxx:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions