Found 26th Aug 2009
It's my son's 6th Birthday in a few weeks and he has his heart set on a PSP...I ordered one last week from Buyithere....phoned up to find out where it is just now and they said 'oh sorry, it's out of stock...ur orders been cancelled'.....well thanks a bunch!!

Thing is it was only £89 and I really don't want to ave to pay £130 odd for one as I didn't really want him to have one anyway as he has a DS...

Anyone know of any other deals around please?? I have tried our local ish Costco and they're out of stock:-(
All help very much appreciated xx

1. Misc
  2. PSP
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PSP
15 Comments

aww no I dont sorry. but hope you find one

aww hope you get one xx

Second hand minter off here. Make sure you get a trusted member. Likely to pay £60 then have room for games. He's 6 years old if hes looking for a shinney new box which I don't think he is hes more after being able to play it.

Original Poster

4lyons09;6120483

aww no I dont sorry. but hope you find one

Adam2050;6120488

Second hand minter off here. Make sure you get a trusted member. Likely … Second hand minter off here. Make sure you get a trusted member. Likely to pay £60 then have room for games. He's 6 years old if hes looking for a shinney new box which I don't think he is hes more after being able to play it.

do you have a head entertainment near you??, they usually have them for about 80, 90 quid

tescos got a deal with them now

I saw the red one on offer in Sainsbury's just yesterday for £80, i presume there clearing stocks ready for the psp go

Original Poster

micoo;6120540

do you have a head entertainment near you??, they usually have them for … do you have a head entertainment near you??, they usually have them for about 80, 90 quid

Oh I've never heard of them...gonna go look now..thanks hun ;-)

jasonrat;6120556

tescos got a deal with them now

Just took a look...couldn't find any deals tho:-(

was in store came witha few games too

Banned

Oh disaster! You would think they would check their stock levels before agreeing to sell it :x
Hope you find another one :thumbsup:

Original Poster

punisher;6120597

I saw the red one on offer in Sainsbury's just yesterday for £80, i … I saw the red one on offer in Sainsbury's just yesterday for £80, i presume there clearing stocks ready for the psp go

Just phoned my local, no luck:-( Thanks tho hun x

barky;6120609

http://www.game.co.uk/PSP/Hardware/Console/~r334014/Sony-PSP-Base-Pack-Preowned/

Fantastic! Will it b in pretty good nic do u know?? At least good enough for my son not to notice lol
big-boy;6120636

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/467201/brand-new-psp-slim-lite-base-pack-p/

Yh saw that and tried it, but none left in my local one:-( Thanks tho x
jasonrat;6120648

was in store came witha few games too

Ah right...thanks...just phoned them but couldn't get through...think I'll go with the game one now tho, thanks again :-D

hannah19790;6120845

Just phoned my local, no luck:-( Thanks tho hun xFantastic! Will it b in … Just phoned my local, no luck:-( Thanks tho hun xFantastic! Will it b in pretty good nic do u know?? At least good enough for my son not to notice lolYh saw that and tried it, but none left in my local one:-( Thanks tho xAh right...thanks...just phoned them but couldn't get through...think I'll go with the game one now tho, thanks again :-D

the preowned from game will be fine hannah-for a 6 yr old I wouldnt hesitate-leaves you some cash for games too.

Original Poster

barky;6120858

the preowned from game will be fine hannah-for a 6 yr old I wouldnt … the preowned from game will be fine hannah-for a 6 yr old I wouldnt hesitate-leaves you some cash for games too.

That's great hun, thanks just ordered:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions