Groups

Oh no, it's silly August and the stories have started

newsimg.bbc.co.uk/med…jpg

Farm infected with foot and mouth

Cattle at a farm in Surrey have been found to be infected with foot and mouth disease.

Animals on a farm near Guildford had tested positive for the disease which swept the UK and wreaked havoc in 2001. A three-kilometre protection zone has been put in place around the premises and a UK-wide ban imposed on movement of all cattle and pigs. The farm has been under restrictions since late on Thursday when symptoms were reported.

14 Comments

Linky

Not again!!

Here we go again lol

Lol. Well, they were talking about it on the Now Show on Radio 4 tonight.

Great White sharks, a cat that predites deaths, it's all started again!!

At least the bird flu stories died down...............

Radio 4?! 5 Live all the way

Look on the bright side. Free wheel washes for the car again :-)

Banned

noo i live near guildford, looks like im eating fish from now on:lol:

Iom-RF

At least the bird flu stories died down...............

Both bird flu and foot and mouth's bad for me guys. :x

Original Poster

I see they are saying it was a government research place that allowed the virus out...what is the world coming to? :w00t:

Banned

Crazy1

I see they are saying it was a government research place that allowed the … I see they are saying it was a government research place that allowed the virus out...what is the world coming to? :w00t:

that has cover up written all over it lol

duckmagicuk2

Lol. Well, they were talking about it on the Now Show on Radio 4 … Lol. Well, they were talking about it on the Now Show on Radio 4 tonight.Great White sharks, a cat that predites deaths, it's all started again!!

radio 4????????
    never heard of it

jasonrat

radio 4????????never heard of it

Oh, don't let the fact it's Radio 4 put you off... it's one of the funniest topical shows EVER. Got the doctor from "My Hero" in it and Marcus Brigstoke... it's a great show.

bbc.co.uk/rad…tml

Original Poster

jasonrat

radio 4????????never heard of it

It's for OLD people, they speak s l o w e r so that we can understand them like, and no thud thud thud music on it either, our ear drums are not use to all that thumping stuff, bring back jive :whistling:

Original Poster

duckmagicuk2

Oh, don't let the fact it's Radio 4 put you off... it's one of the … Oh, don't let the fact it's Radio 4 put you off... it's one of the funniest topical shows EVER. Got the doctor from "My Hero" in it and Marcus Brigstoke... it's a great show.]http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/comedy/nowshow.shtml

That is such a funny show, listen to it on the way home.....has me cracked up every time :giggle: :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U8, U80, U80 Plus Smartwatches?66
      2. Customs charged too much for a little item!33
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111320
      4. Biscuit addiction2161

See more discussions