Oh No!!! Now the ladies have another excuse!

Banned 7
Found 21st Feb 2011
As if the bad taste wasn't enough...

WARNING - thread contains Daily Mail link and will likely contain a misleading headline!

7 Comments

Banned

waiting

Original Poster Banned

Your text here

Ps, I never actually read the story, when in Rome...

Original Poster Banned

Awesome site refresh skills in operation.

If it was the link to the 40 stone Teenager called Georgia it had already been posted

simone10

If it was the link to the 40 stone Teenager called Georgia it had already … If it was the link to the 40 stone Teenager called Georgia it had already been posted

I see it wasn't that story. I have read the story about Oral Sex being main cause of throat cancer some years ago. At the end of the day we all have to die of something, but we can't worry about it all the time

simone10

I see it wasn't that story. I have read the story about Oral Sex being … I see it wasn't that story. I have read the story about Oral Sex being main cause of throat cancer some years ago. At the end of the day we all have to die of something, but we can't worry about it all the time

Would this be a case of coming and going at the same time ?

simone10

I see it wasn't that story. I have read the story about Oral Sex being … I see it wasn't that story. I have read the story about Oral Sex being main cause of throat cancer some years ago. At the end of the day we all have to die of something, but we can't worry about it all the time

Please dont speak with your mouth full (_;)
Post a comment
@
    Text