Groups

oh poop ive managed to break my plaster cast lol

whoops ive broken the top part and its cracked and crumbling beneath the tubi grip stuff
    guess i best get up the hospital again :o(

32 Comments

Who did you whack with it :?

Yeah you should get to the hospital as soon as you can Mardy

I spilt loads of white spirit once down my plaster cast while i was stripping the banistor. itched like crazy until i had to rip it off, the doctors werent very pleased

Banned

Oh dear! x x

Original Poster

fireheaven;3357285

Who did you whack with it :?Yeah you should get to the hospital as soon … Who did you whack with it :?Yeah you should get to the hospital as soon as you can Mardy

i carried the hoover up the stairs and must of bent my arm a lil too much for the plasters liking lol now gotta wait for my mate to finish work to take me up the hospital

rofl, they gonna hate u, btw ur cast after the weeks or months u have to wear it will stink when its taken off, enjoy!

Banned

Mardyass;3357313

i carried the hoover up the stairs and must of bent my arm a lil too much … i carried the hoover up the stairs and must of bent my arm a lil too much for the plasters liking lol now gotta wait for my mate to finish work to take me up the hospital

I never hoover, i can't be bothered dragging it up and down the stairs :-D

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3357316

rofl, they gonna hate u, btw ur cast after the weeks or months u have to … rofl, they gonna hate u, btw ur cast after the weeks or months u have to wear it will stink when its taken off, enjoy!

well today will be the 3rd plaster in under a week so at this rate they wont be smelly:whistling:

Oooopppppppps !!! Who's going to be popular down at the hospital today then ??!!

awww mardyass!! you're not have much lauck with your plastercasts are you?!? :lol:

Mardyass;3357323

well today will be the 3rd plaster in under a week so at this rate they … well today will be the 3rd plaster in under a week so at this rate they wont be smelly:whistling:

Ahh thats your plan young lady. Get a new one every few days to keep them fresh

silly billy

Original Poster

fireheaven;3357334

Ahh thats your plan young lady. Get a new one every few days to keep … Ahh thats your plan young lady. Get a new one every few days to keep them fresh

hahaha the woman who is usually on at the plastering bit is a right grouchy cow too:-D

Original Poster

right gotta lift must dash byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tell them it's down to their shoddy work, if they had done a good job, they wouldn't have split!

DLM;3357321

I never hoover, i can't be bothered dragging it up and down the stairs :-D

are you dressed yet:whistling:

Banned

mr miagi;3357472

are you dressed yet:whistling:

No! :roll:

DLM;3357485

No! :roll:

morning how are you:thumbsup:

Banned

mr miagi;3357500

morning how are you:thumbsup:

I'm alright x x

DLM;3357504

I'm alright x x

good;-);-) im very tired:oops: got a lap top now so im still laid in me cot:)

Banned

mr miagi;3357518

good;-);-) im very tired:oops: got a lap top now so im still laid in me … good;-);-) im very tired:oops: got a lap top now so im still laid in me cot:)

If i had a laptop, i'd be in my cot too :roll:

DLM;3357532

If i had a laptop, i'd be in my cot too :roll:

have yea got anything planned for today?? the weather is terrible ere so il be staying on here i think

Banned

mr miagi;3357548

have yea got anything planned for today?? the weather is terrible ere so … have yea got anything planned for today?? the weather is terrible ere so il be staying on here i think

Manchester is sunny today, i need to go out but i'm nice and warm indoors!

DLM;3357558

Manchester is sunny today, i need to go out but i'm nice and warm indoors!

sunny manchester:? it normally rains.

Banned

mr miagi;3357567

sunny manchester:? it normally rains.

I know, i might do some gardening :thumbsup:

DLM;3357573

I know, i might do some gardening :thumbsup:

really?????

Banned

mr miagi;3357584

really?????

Yes, really! :-D

DLM;3357587

Yes, really! :-D

ha ha i was joking:) got to go n chase the dog round the garden. back in a bit

Hope this one is not too tight like the first one, and they give you a choice of colours!

Yes, hope you get the pink this time!!:thumbsup:
    I weep a little at my cyber-scrawl binned, so soon.:whistling:

Original Poster

chesso;3358358

Yes, hope you get the pink this time!!:thumbsup: I weep a little at my … Yes, hope you get the pink this time!!:thumbsup: I weep a little at my cyber-scrawl binned, so soon.:whistling:

its ruddy blue again! grouchy moo that woman is,i politely asked for pink so she picked up the blue and set to work:x

Mardyass;3358502

its ruddy blue again! grouchy moo that woman is,i politely asked for pink … its ruddy blue again! grouchy moo that woman is,i politely asked for pink so she picked up the blue and set to work:x

What is the matter with some people? Blue/pink; what's her problem? Hope, like kell o' that it's not too tight. Imagine going back again.:giggle:

Original Poster

chesso;3358580

What is the matter with some people? Blue/pink; what's her problem? Hope, … What is the matter with some people? Blue/pink; what's her problem? Hope, like kell o' that it's not too tight. Imagine going back again.:giggle:

lolol dont she gave me the 3rd degree:x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1218
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2033
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767396
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28106

See more discussions