Oh What A Beautiful Morning......

Wow I just woke up and went to the garden and it feels quite hot out there. I love this weather (apart from the hayfever), it makes me want to crack on and do things. Is it as nice where you are?

21 Comments

Supermod

It really is. Smashing day!

Lovely and sunny in Bristol......looking forward to ladies what lunch later by the river

It was gorgeous at 8 when I got up but it's all cloudy now

Banned

frosty here

Supermod

choc1969

Lovely and sunny in Bristol......looking forward to ladies what lunch … Lovely and sunny in Bristol......looking forward to ladies what lunch later by the river

...be over about 1pm...

magicjay1986

...be over about 1pm...

see you later.....bring the Pimms lol

youtube.com/wat…J6o

Original Poster

RosieWoo

It was gorgeous at 8 when I got up but it's all cloudy now

Oh no how rubbish

Supermod

choc1969

see you later.....bring the Pimms … see you later.....bring the Pimms lol[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjLZSixfJ6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjLZSixfJ6o[/url]

Will do!!

I'm going to go outside and have a word with the clouds!!

Supermod

RosieWoo

I'm going to go outside and have a word with the clouds!!

Do not send them my way. If you do there will be big trouble.

Its beautiful over in the northwest, been watching the birds mooching around for leaves and twigs to make nests... never seen that before.
Off to the gardening nurseries and a day playing at Gardeners World for us ... have a fab day x

Supermod

This week is our summer. Make the most of it.

yep lovely been out about 7.30 to the shops for paper e.t.c surprisingly warm

Cracking in Torquay, Devon. Im just going to take the dog out then we are going over the the beach hut to fill it up with crap ready for the summer. The dog has seen me packing the car and is sitting at the door ready to go.

Banned

Rain today......Summers def over, Autumns here. although palm beach was nice the other day.

magicjay1986

Do not send them my way. If you do there will be big trouble.

They aren't shifting, don't worry!!

it looks nice out side here but its a bit chilly

yes

Original Poster

Ahh this is the life innit, sat in the garden with your lappy sipping on pineapple juice with all your washing drying quicker than you can hang them out

to be honest I'm looking forward to the cold frosty mornings but I have to say its bloody hot in very sunny Dorset, I'll skip the beach today as it will be packed, I'll wait till the peasant have gone home (_;)

Original Poster

richp

to be honest I'm looking forward to the cold frosty mornings

HUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763953
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    3. GOT Leaks again514
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213592

See more discussions