Groups

Oh yes, it's ladies night!

Banned
    Tonight it is ladies night at my local.

2 male strippers, drag queen and a free shot!

Not seen male strippers for a while.

I remember watching the chippendales when I was about 18 in Stockport.

It should be a laugh.

I am finishing work early and will be there at 7.30pm :-)

54 Comments

Ooooh what's your local? i could do with a laugh.

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;8547028

Ooooh what's your local? i could do with a laugh.

I will pm you.

Don't want my stalkers turning up

DLM;8547036

I will pm you.Don't want my stalkers turning up

Got your pm, i know it well. :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;8547070

Got your pm, i know it well. :thumbsup:

I will try and get you tickets if you want to come x x

Are you aiming for front row seats. Was years ago when I last saw a stripper, was my mates hen night and she ended up covered in baby oil and all 3 strippers all round her.

Was a great laugh, enjoy it, sounds fun :thumbsup:

Sure your local ain't a gar bar?

Original Poster Banned

KazzyD;8547085

Are you aiming for front row seats. Was years ago when I last saw a … Are you aiming for front row seats. Was years ago when I last saw a stripper, was my mates hen night and she ended up covered in baby oil and all 3 strippers all round her. Was a great laugh, enjoy it, sounds fun :thumbsup:

I am hoping none of the above happens to me.

Adam2050;8547090

Sure your local ain't a gar bar?

It is not

DLM;8547036

I will pm you.Don't want my stalkers turning up

i can see you:p

Mod & Ed

Have a leer for me lol

Original Poster Banned

mr miagi;8547118

i can see you:p

Get back to facebook :x:whistling:

wishihadadonkey;8547123

Have a leer for me lol

I will :giggle:

wishihadadonkey;8547123

Have a leer for me lol

I will warm my hands up and have a cheeky feel for you too.

Original Poster Banned

See you there soon.

Hope you are well x x

DLM;8547130

Get back to facebook :x:whistling:I will :giggle:

ok:cry:

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;8547141

I will warm my hands up and have a cheeky feel for you too.

It would be brill if you could come.

You are such a lovely lady on here.

It would be great to see you in the flesh :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

mr miagi;8547146

ok:cry:

You know we will always be friend's.

Only joking :friends:

cant hear you ive gone back to facebook:whistling::w00t:

Original Poster Banned

mr miagi;8547181

cant hear you ive gone back to facebook:whistling::w00t:

Good

DLM;8547188

Good

;-) how are you??

DLM;8547153

It would be brill if you could come.You are such a lovely lady on here.It … It would be brill if you could come.You are such a lovely lady on here.It would be great to see you in the flesh :thumbsup:

I will be wearing clothes :? lol i'm just waiting for my mate to get back to me, it sounds like a good night, and practically a stones throw away.

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;8547208

I will be wearing clothes :? lol i'm just waiting for my mate to get back … I will be wearing clothes :? lol i'm just waiting for my mate to get back to me, it sounds like a good night, and practically a stones throw away.

Clothes what are they

Let me know if you can come and I will do my best to try and get you some tickets :thumbsup:

Just be careful, a mate of mine went to see the Chippendales, and was hit in the face by a thong, she didnt think any more of it until her eye became inflamed and sore, she went to the docs and she had an STD in her eye!

Dirty dirty strippers.

Have a great time! Been years since I went to one of those kind of ladies nights - what a hoot. Enjoy :thumbsup:

DKLS;8547310

Just be careful, a mate of mine went to see the Chippendales, and was hit … Just be careful, a mate of mine went to see the Chippendales, and was hit in the face by a thong, she didnt think any more of it until her eye became inflamed and sore, she went to the docs and she had an STD in her eye!Dirty dirty strippers.

Lmao

I'll see you there then.

I'm the second one on. :w00t:

Mod & Ed

Jumpingphil;8547409

I'll see you there then.I'm the second one on. :w00t:

photo proof please:whistling:

Dont you have a bf?

Banned

DKLS;8547310

Just be careful, a mate of mine went to see the Chippendales, and was hit … Just be careful, a mate of mine went to see the Chippendales, and was hit in the face by a thong, she didnt think any more of it until her eye became inflamed and sore, she went to the docs and she had an STD in her eye!Dirty dirty strippers.

:lol:

This is true though, one thing I was going to say, last time I saw a stripper in a pub, he put his dongle in my drink. Pub strippers are filth you have been warned:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

micoo;8548105

Dont you have a bf?

I do but I am not locked in a cupboard.

DLM;8548128

I do but I am not locked in a cupboard.

unfortuneatly

I have a gf and i would not even consider going to a strip club or anything, mainly cos they are patheticly sleezy and i have no need, but whatever floats yer boat.

Original Poster Banned

micoo;8548136

unfortuneatly :pI have a gf and i would not even consider going to a … unfortuneatly :pI have a gf and i would not even consider going to a strip club or anything, mainly cos they are patheticly sleezy and i have no need, but whatever floats yer boat.

I am not bothered about it.

I have been talked in to it by my step-mum and her friend.

Oh well, it makes a change on a friday night.

Mod & Ed

tinkerbell28;8548113

:lol:This is true though, one thing I was going to say, last time I saw a … :lol:This is true though, one thing I was going to say, last time I saw a stripper in a pub, he put his dongle in my drink. Pub strippers are filth you have been warned:whistling:

crumbs, wouldn't have thought the dongle would've worked very well after that:p

DLM;8548158

I am not bothered about it.I have been talked in to it by my step-mum and … I am not bothered about it.I have been talked in to it by my step-mum and her friend.Oh well, it makes a change on a friday night.

:lol: surely that is just awkward lol i couldnt go to a strip club or anything with my dad, would jst be toooo wierd lol especially if one of his mates was there haha

Original Poster Banned

micoo;8548169

:lol: surely that is just awkward lol i couldnt go to a strip club or … :lol: surely that is just awkward lol i couldnt go to a strip club or anything with my dad, would jst be toooo wierd lol especially if one of his mates was there haha

She is not my mum.

She is like a big sister to me.

She is only 9 year's older than me.

Banned

wishihadadonkey;8548168

crumbs, wouldn't have thought the dongle would've worked very well after … crumbs, wouldn't have thought the dongle would've worked very well after that:p

:lol: TBH I didn't know whether to laugh or vomit, he was ok, not my type but lets be honest men just let it all hang out, it's just not seductive is it, especially when they dangle it in my drink:viking:

DLM;8548184

She is not my mum.She is like a big sister to me.She is only 9 year's … She is not my mum.She is like a big sister to me.She is only 9 year's older than me.

Ok then, It would still be too wierd if i went with my brother. You do realise you dont have to take a new paragraph for each sentence?

Original Poster Banned

micoo;8548205

Ok then, It would still be too wierd if i went with my brother. You do … Ok then, It would still be too wierd if i went with my brother. You do realise you dont have to take a new paragraph for each sentence?

My parent's were not rich enough to send me to university.

Thankfully your's are :thumbsup:

DLM;8548215

My parent's were not rich enough to send me to university.Thankfully … My parent's were not rich enough to send me to university.Thankfully your's are :thumbsup:

My parents don't [ay for my uni fees. The government do :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

micoo;8548233

My parents don't [ay for my uni fees. The government do :thumbsup:

I bet you don't pay anything to live in their home though.

DLM;8548240

I bet you don't pay anything to live in their home though.

Nope. They will also be paying for my accomodation next year when ive moved out, food, bills, car, insurance, pretty much everything tbh. Not my fault im not poor :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

micoo;8548267

Nope. They will also be paying for my accomodation next year when ive … Nope. They will also be paying for my accomodation next year when ive moved out, food, bills, car, insurance, pretty much everything tbh. Not my fault im not poor :thumbsup:

Not my fault I am thick
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky66
      2. Chromecast11
      3. Apple Watch Series 3 EE Contract Cost518
      4. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?22

See more discussions