Groups

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh no's the daughter has had breast implants!!!

43 Comments

Original Poster

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll181/lulusmammy/008-2.jpg

LOL lovely piccy LLM!

Look how proud she looks!

your so mean.

a child is for life, not just your general amusment :lol:

although she is mighty cute.......... for a ginge

LOL:w00t:

OMG :lol:

Shocking!

Like mother like daughter eh?

Love it, very cute too.

awww bless her

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4258616

your so mean.a child is for life, not just your general amusment … your so mean.a child is for life, not just your general amusment :lol:although she is mighty cute.......... for a ginge

Shes a ginger with attitude aswell!! Although i'm afraid it ain't going to last, shes going blonde and i'm gutted!
    And i didn't realise she wasn't here for dressing up and looking cute, is that where i'm going wrong? Lol

how appropriate,your post is next to 1 for BRASTOP.lol.x

Lulu'sMammy;4258640

And i didn't realise she wasn't here for dressing up and looking cute, is … And i didn't realise she wasn't here for dressing up and looking cute, is that where i'm going wrong? Lol

well no i've got loads of us when we dressed jess up, got a blonde curly wig on an everything.

all I can say is thank god she gets her looks of her dad

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4258657

well no i've got loads of us when we dressed jess up, got a blonde curly … well no i've got loads of us when we dressed jess up, got a blonde curly wig on an everything.all I can say is thank god she gets her looks of her dad

He wishes!

Lulu'sMammy;4258640

Shes a ginger with attitude aswell!! Although i'm afraid it ain't going … Shes a ginger with attitude aswell!! Although i'm afraid it ain't going to last, shes going blonde and i'm gutted!And i didn't realise she wasn't here for dressing up and looking cute, is that where i'm going wrong? Lol

PMSL, that might be the problem lol.

Which side is the ginger hair from?

awww she's adorable

Original Poster

robtallica;4258723

Which side is the ginger hair from?

Both it's not actually as red as that pic...shame

Lulu'sMammy;4258756

Both it's not actually as red as that pic...shame

Ah ok, it suits your little girI aswell I see:)

I love a red-head. What's your address?

Banned

bet mums norks are all saggy:whistling:

lol x Lulu she's grown up so much . What a cutie

Original Poster

Im not a red head.....my brother is. My hubby ain't a red head but his uncle is, thats how it's on both sides.
    And yeah mums norks are saggy, but husband still likes to suck them!!

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;4258812

Im not a red head.....my brother is. My hubby ain't a red head but his … Im not a red head.....my brother is. My hubby ain't a red head but his uncle is, thats how it's on both sides. And yeah mums norks are saggy, but husband still likes to suck them!!

I bet he does, plus other activities with them ;-)

Lulu'sMammy;4258812

Im not a red head.....my brother is. My hubby ain't a red head but his … Im not a red head.....my brother is. My hubby ain't a red head but his uncle is, thats how it's on both sides. And yeah mums norks are saggy, but husband still likes to suck them!!

:? TMI

Original Poster

chrishill;4258830

:? TMI

Was a joke he's not seen them for 4 months

Lulu'sMammy;4258812

Ah ok, what colour's your hair then.

ROFL, a man after my own heart. I fancy a milkshake now you git.

Original Poster

dog_cop;4258828

Like what? I'm lost......

Original Poster

robtallica;4258844

Ah ok, what colour's your hair then.ROFL, a man after my own heart. I … Ah ok, what colour's your hair then.ROFL, a man after my own heart. I fancy a milkshake now you git.

White blonde!

dog_cop;4258828

Lmao, I don't know where 'too far' is exactly - but I think it was just reached:-D

Banned

robtallica;4258857

Lmao, I don't know where 'too far' is exactly - but I think it was just … Lmao, I don't know where 'too far' is exactly - but I think it was just reached:-D

we aim to please :w00t:

Lulu'sMammy;4258850

White blonde!

White blonde? meh... I prefer brunettes. Gonna have to call it all off then.

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;4258850

White blonde!

your roots need doing again

Original Poster

robtallica;4258866

White blonde? meh... I prefer brunettes. Gonna have to call it all off … White blonde? meh... I prefer brunettes. Gonna have to call it all off then.

6ft blonde, blue eyes, i can put up with one let down.....muwahahahahah!! Lol x

dog_cop;4258864

we aim to please :w00t:

Haha, aim being the important word :giggle:

Lulu'sMammy;4258882

6ft blonde, blue eyes, i can put up with one let down.....muwahahahahah!! … 6ft blonde, blue eyes, i can put up with one let down.....muwahahahahah!! Lol x

You weren't supposed to say that:x You were supposed to be upset...:oops:

My god the snow is coming down hard again here(in Windsor)

Original Poster

dog_cop;4258878

your roots need doing again

Don't be silly fool! I wouldn't risk losing my hair (like you, baldy) with hair dyes!

wow - shes lovely - wish mine were young again

Aww, can't wait till my daughter is that age!

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;4258812

Flippin eck, your relationship with your mum must be good :w00t:

sassie;4259136

just what I was thinking :-D

Clearing my mind of the 'bitty' image now.

ewwwww

sassie;4259136

LOLD
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553773
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?610
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22

See more discussions