Groups

ohhh....they are making ghostbuster's 3!!! but is it a good thing?

i love ghostbusters, tempting to watch it on e4 tonight. Then i googled it and find out that they are making the third!

but i am worried, well not worried, concerned lol, will this just be let down? whar does everyone think?

9 Comments

Original Poster

I think it will be fandabbydoozey

original cast? gotta be good....if a little slow allowing for those zimmer frames.

I read about it in Empire.

Apparently they might take some of the aspects from the Game. Which means it'll be more along the lines of them training a new recruit/recruits to take over, which would mean the franchise could carry on.

Original Poster

shanecr;5392706

original cast? gotta be good....if a little slow allowing for those … original cast? gotta be good....if a little slow allowing for those zimmer frames.

yeah it is....thats why im excited.

Browni;5392715

I read about it in Empire.Apparently they might take some of the aspects … I read about it in Empire.Apparently they might take some of the aspects from the Game. Which means it'll be more along the lines of them training a new recruit/recruits to take over, which would mean the franchise could carry on.

Oh...could be good.

Ghostbusters was great the sequel was a big let down .

Original Poster

Tazzer;5392879

Ghostbusters was great the sequel was a big let down .

i really enjoyed it, everyone to their own

starsparkle2311;5392880

Is Bill Murray involved?

yeah

23 years on, the special effects should be awesome!!

is it really going ahead i heard it was canned a while ago.... cool!!! can enjoy one of my fav shows back on the big screen ....come on slimer you green bundle of crazy gas!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816341
      2. Toys R Us Warning....2125
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914432
      4. Money Saving Tips...2038

See more discussions