Groups
    EXPIRED

Oil filled radiator, any recommendations? Discount Den - anyone heard of / used them before?

Am looking to get one for the cold snap and wonder if anyone has seen any decent branded ones on the cheap?
    I've already got a Delonghi and tbh am impressed by it so would probably go for the same brand again.
    Anyone heard of The Discount Den? They've got a Delonghi G01123ORT 3KW Rapido Portable Oil Filled Radiator Heator for £90, most places doing them for £120ish
    was looking to spend half that but this model has great reviews so would go the extra for it.
    Am looking to heat a 4x4m room and perhaps leave the door ajar to heat the hallway while my chimney is out of order

4 Comments

Aldi are doing an Oil Filled Radiator for £36 as a special buy on Sunday 11th January - Website states...
    Ideal for any room to add extra warmth. Manoeuvrable and with built-in-timer.

* 2 heat settings
    * Overheat protection
    * Integrated cable tidy
    * Size: 480 × 240 × 640mm
    * 2000W
    * 9 fins
    * LCD display/control panel

No idea what make it is but good price.

Hello everyone. First post. Please don't flame me.

I was waiting for Aldi / Lidl to sell these, but sods law I thought you'd have to wait till the summer, if you know what i mean. I got mine from [url]www.screwfix.com[/url] only last weekend and now typically Aldi are doing a deal.

Heres the link.
    ]http//ww…mit

Theres a timer version for £35.22 and a non timer for the bargain of £27.40

Hope that this helps someone. Do not buy from mainstream shops as you are looking at £60 - £100+

We had 2kw from dunelm mill for £30 + £3.95p&p its great warms the room in no time and was dreading the electric bill cause had it on loads but bill no higher than normal

dunelm-mill.com/pro…htm

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies. Couldn't wait for delivery so went down to Homebase and used up my £20 vouchers (before they go under!) from the shed
    thread a while ago and got] this one for £40 with 3y guarantee.
    ]http://www.delonghi.co.uk/Heating%20Products/med_images/TRSW0920.jpg
    Thanks for the replies, repped!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions