oil spill gulf of mexico

what a disaster......the cost ......the nature and beaches ruined........why has it taken so long to be rectified.....unbelievable should have been sorted within 48hours of it happening....our taxes will go up and up to pay for this along with petrol prices that are too high already....your thoughts.................?????????

14 Comments

Banned

"Why has it taken so long to be rectified?"

WTF?

Original Poster

not rectified sorry....ongoing..

why has it taken so long to be rectified

they couldn't find the stop-cock, you do realise what they have been trying to do ?

just seen your edit, excuse the pun, but what ever it is going to cost it will be a drop in the ocean to them.

because everything they try ends up failing...

Banned

Still, now that Obama is calling for heads and prosecution, hopefully they will now hand over those resposible for the deaths and carnage in Bholpol they caused. Oh wait, that was different. (And theyd be right.... no one has died.

There is only one logical solution..............................
Every localized area must become self sufficient!
Example. Glow your own food ,fuel, ect ect it,s a vast subject but it is possible.
Forget BP.................. I mean big profits!!
Power to the people....... There,s plenty for every one it just depends on your kneads........................................
You take nothing at all with you just your Knowledge and life experience so simplicity is simple.
The media likes to warp your minds play tricks, there is no real footage coming from the area showing what is ( REALLY) going on!!! IS THERE!!! I wonder why??????????MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmoneyYYY!!
Not Funny for the fish is IT.
If a Farmer spilled something in a river here you can bet it there would be amazing detailed footage and Pictures of the Guy! WHY.............. BECAUSE the farmer is no one and the media get to make lots of MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmoneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Just reverse this and thats a tiny bit of the picture.
I do hope like you this spill is cleaned up, but we will see the repercussions in many ways.
I think now is a splendid time to pop open a nice bottle of champagne and reintroduce a lot of good inventions that over the years have been kept hidden so we can all keep using OIL........ Just ask Du Pont.. Founded in 1802..........dum de dum dum de........................
Research people. Ok.

123tylerjames

why has it taken so long to be rectified.....unbelievable should have … why has it taken so long to be rectified.....unbelievable should have been sorted within 48hours of it happening....

Are you a geologist? I wonder how much research have you done into how oil wells work.

we send people to the moon and cant stop an oil leak. stop cocks....bet they wish they had thought of that one!

Banned

Never seen such a misinformed post ever on this site. The OP is wrong on every point!

Banned

tdogg;8818743

we send people to the moon and cant stop an oil leak. stop cocks....bet … we send people to the moon and cant stop an oil leak. stop cocks....bet they wish they had thought of that one!

LOL - it took longer than 48 hours for the initial Apollo mission from concept to completion :whistling:

Banned

Insidepower;8816909

There is only one logical solution..............................Every … There is only one logical solution..............................Every localized area must become self sufficient!Example. Glow your own food ,fuel, ect ect it,s a vast subject but it is possible.Forget BP.................. I mean big profits!! Power to the people....... There,s plenty for every one it just depends on your kneads........................................You take nothing at all with you just your Knowledge and life experience so simplicity is simple.The media likes to warp your minds play tricks, there is no real footage coming from the area showing what is ( REALLY) going on!!! IS THERE!!! I wonder why??????????MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmoneyYYY!!Not Funny for the fish is IT.If a Farmer spilled something in a river here you can bet it there would be amazing detailed footage and Pictures of the Guy! WHY.............. BECAUSE the farmer is no one and the media get to make lots of MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmoneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.Just reverse this and thats a tiny bit of the picture. I do hope like you this spill is cleaned up, but we will see the repercussions in many ways.I think now is a splendid time to pop open a nice bottle of champagne and reintroduce a lot of good inventions that over the years have been kept hidden so we can all keep using OIL........ Just ask Du Pont.. Founded in 1802..........dum de dum dum de........................Research people. Ok.

what a complete mess of a post.

Such a mess, I didnt even attempt to decipher it.

csiman;8819472

LOL - it took longer than 48 hours for the initial Apollo mission from … LOL - it took longer than 48 hours for the initial Apollo mission from concept to completion :whistling:

i should hope it did!

Banned

csiman;8819476

what a complete mess of a post. Such a mess, I didnt even attempt to … what a complete mess of a post. Such a mess, I didnt even attempt to decipher it.

i thought it was a graph of some kind........or the manhattan skyline in text

easier to tackle it side on, its quite pretty

Banned

casparwhite;8830027

i thought it was a graph of some kind........or the manhattan skyline in … i thought it was a graph of some kind........or the manhattan skyline in texteasier to tackle it side on, its quite pretty

LOL :thumbsup::-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763953
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    3. GOT Leaks again514
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213592

See more discussions