Groups

ok..........................

Banned
    was just on and saw that instead of welcomeback it had come back at the top above your username.

picture in 1st thread. Random i no but thought i would post it just incase its just me.. haha

12 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://img836.imageshack.us/i/17920155.jpg/][IMG]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/4589/17920155.jpg[/URL][/img]

it happens when the screen size is far too small to display it all... you need a bigger monitor

Original Poster Banned

i have a 15.6inch screen i also saw when i extended the window nothing chaged hmm
    Edited by: "riteondeals" 2nd Nov 2010

Why does the search bar keywords show 'ballscratcher'? What were you trying to find?

lol at whats in the search box !

greg_68

Why does the search bar keywords show 'ballscratcher'? What were you … Why does the search bar keywords show 'ballscratcher'? What were you trying to find?

ha, you just beat me to it

greg_68

Why does the search bar keywords show 'ballscratcher'? What were you … Why does the search bar keywords show 'ballscratcher'? What were you trying to find?

shopstilldrops

OK sow how many of you have searched ballscratcher on here since reading this?

RESULT

Original Poster Banned

hHhaah

greg_68

shopstilldrops

cheers, save me doing it , lol, not that ive got any

Original Poster Banned

oh yh lol i was looking at a thread that was the coldest deal ever but it didnt display
    Edited by: "riteondeals" 2nd Nov 2010

Original Poster Banned

Thanks haha (Y)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2297
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213614
      3. Sad news about Barcelona2399
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917257

See more discussions