Groups

OK as its been one of those days.. which public service do you hate the most ....

Banned
    Ok as one of the public services has had a real bashing today time to beat your gums and tell me who or which public service you hate and why .. the best answer I will give some rep.. and a prize

103 Comments

Original Poster Banned

ok I will start.... The police I really hate them ... they eat too many doughnuts

I hate the binmen..............because it's all just rubbish. :-D

Banned

Whichever one let you have use of a computer?

FilthAndFurry;4866705

Hi Liddle

Anybody work for the Home Office? I do and well just don't let me start:x

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;4866704

I hate the binmen..............because it's all just rubbish. :-D

lolingtons and repped :-D

The firemen as the put out all my fires:oops:

Banned

Syzable;4866712

Hi Liddle

Hi Netto.

Original Poster Banned

FilthAndFurry;4866705

sorry not funny.. you take yourself too serious..and NO rep :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

BlondeBella;4866728

The firemen as the put out all my fires:oops:

not bad.. small chuckle so ...... small rep :thumbsup:

traffic wardens...or those parking attendant types cant

I'm hating the police because they won't come round and arrest and lock up my neighbours for 10 years just because I don't like them .... :whistling:

dog_cop;4866703

ok I will start.... The police I really hate them ... they eat too many … ok I will start.... The police I really hate them ... they eat too many doughnuts

I think if you are genuinely a member of the police service then you either have a rather sick sense of humour or you are a real disgrace to your profession. I have had family serve and you and your morals are so far from what I was brought up to consider decent it astounds me.

Rant over

WoolyM;4866753

I think if you are genuinely a member of the police service then you … I think if you are genuinely a member of the police service then you either have a rather sick sense of humour or you are a real disgrace to your profession. I have had family serve and you and your morals are so far from what I was brought up to consider decent it astounds me.Rant over

OMFG lighten up he was taking the piss:?

Original Poster Banned

WoolyM;4866753

I think if you are genuinely a member of the police service then you … I think if you are genuinely a member of the police service then you either have a rather sick sense of humour or you are a real disgrace to your profession. I have had family serve and you and your morals are so far from what I was brought up to consider decent it astounds me.Rant over

ok go check your dictionary and try the word sarcasm .. :roll:... and dont get me started ..FOOL

WoolyM;4866753

find it all quite amusing myself,obviously doesn't take himself too seriously

:lol:

Internet = Serious Business. :-D

Original Poster Banned

Charlie&Lola;4866749

I'm hating the police because they won't come round and arrest and lock … I'm hating the police because they won't come round and arrest and lock up my neighbours for 10 years just because I don't like them .... :whistling:

mmmmok let me know your address I`ll be round tonight.. but sadly no rep for you miss ..

Original Poster Banned

boothy;4866766

find it all quite amusing myself,obviously doesn't take himself too … find it all quite amusing myself,obviously doesn't take himself too seriously

yes... you got it rep me hearty :thumbsup: boooo CANT rep you no more.... oh I hate amin for no letting me rep more

WoolyM;4866753

lol major judgement from a few forum posts,,, talk about decent?

dog_cop;4866770

mmmmok let me know your address I`ll be round tonight.. but sadly no … mmmmok let me know your address I`ll be round tonight.. but sadly no rep for you miss ..

As discussed just 30 mins ago on the phone.........play nice tonight.........it's hug a hoody night. :-D

Original Poster Banned

maddogb;4866779

lol major judgement from a few forum posts,,, talk about decent?

kind ... so have some rep :thumbsup:

BlondeBella;4866762

OMFG lighten up he was taking the piss:?

I think he means his comments in general.

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;4866781

As discussed just 30 mins ago on the phone.........play nice … As discussed just 30 mins ago on the phone.........play nice tonight.........it's hug a hoody night. :-D

ok can I come round and hug you .... but dont forget I will need some steps as I am short :w00t:

Thought we had mod intervention jumping in then.................................but realised it's just Saint. :lol:

My postman, I think, as all my freebies seem to go missing!!

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;4866802

close I have to be serious for work here I take the pee :thumbsup:

thesaint;4866802

If it bothers them dont read it. Its not hard.

Original Poster Banned

wendyak;4866819

My postman, I think, as all my freebies seem to go missing!!

morning postie!!!! have some rep ha

One of my ex girlfriends . . . . . she could be considered a public service . . . . . loose, loose morals . . . I miss her.

dentists - (yes there are still some nhs ones)

trying to get appointment for tomorrow - they booked me in for 2.30- so i said yes very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

took me ages to key this - psml - oldun but goodun

Original Poster Banned

BlondeBella;4866824

If it bothers them dont read it. Its not hard.

mmm it is for some :roll:

dog_cop;4866770

mmmmok let me know your address I`ll be round tonight.. but sadly no … mmmmok let me know your address I`ll be round tonight.. but sadly no rep for you miss ..

See, now that's more like it. However, I can't believe I get no rep for not actually hating anyone. I think I need to take this internet business more seriously and get moody over something :-D

Original Poster Banned

mbgringo;4866832

One of my ex girlfriends . . . . . she could be considered a public … One of my ex girlfriends . . . . . she could be considered a public service . . . . . loose, loose morals . . . I miss her.

gringo you slut lol have some rep

Banned

The MoD, working for them i know what a joke it is and the money they waste every day.

Original Poster Banned

holly100;4866833

dentists - (yes there are still some nhs ones)trying to get appointment … dentists - (yes there are still some nhs ones)trying to get appointment for tomorrow - they booked me in for 2.30- so i said yes very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! took me ages to key this - psml - oldun but goodun

ahahhaahaah old and gold :thumbsup: sorry I am all repped out so will come back in the morning after my hug a hoodie shift :w00t:

dog_cop;4866838

mmm it is for some :roll:

Haha, thats true i should of ignored it:oops:

Original Poster Banned

Charlie&Lola;4866842

See, now that's more like it. However, I can't believe I get no rep for … See, now that's more like it. However, I can't believe I get no rep for not actually hating anyone. I think I need to take this internet business more seriously and get moody over something :-D

talkabout rep begging your on the list after midnight and I will rep you up now dry your eyes... and get back to the sink :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

BlondeBella;4866858

Haha, thats true i should of ignored it:oops:

rep begging .. reported :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;4866847

The MoD, working for them i know what a joke it is and the money they … The MoD, working for them i know what a joke it is and the money they waste every day.

tell me about it.. got a spare tank ? :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?68
      2. Tooth extraction55
      3. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)23
      4. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?38

See more discussions