Groups

OK... cba arguing tonight....

for those who wanna chat but not argue with dillusional individuals.... come and talk to me.... i am bored but soooooooooo made up with footy results tonight :-)

no arguing ITT

lynds xxx

50 Comments

So am I, Chelsea through, good entertaining game too!

Heard Liverpool scraped through too :lol:

I Never Argue

Original Poster

mbgringo;4606221

So am I, Chelsea through, good entertaining game too!Heard Liverpool … So am I, Chelsea through, good entertaining game too!Heard Liverpool scraped through too :lol:

:lol: yeah just about.... have no nails left it was that close :lol: :thumbsup:

Original Poster

raptorcigs;4606225

I Never Argue

i know you don't hun and thats why everyone likes you :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;4606250

i know you don't hun and thats why everyone likes you :thumbsup:

NOT EVERYONE

[SIZE="4"]FIGHT!

:lol:[/SIZE]

http://www.gentlegiantsrescue.com/images/Boff!%20200.jpg

i just made some mcdonalds-esque sausage patties woop

Original Poster

raptorcigs;4606259

NOT EVERYONE

well, the important people :thumbsup:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4606274

[SIZE="4"]FIGHT! :lol:[/SIZE]

hey ma man where've you been :lol:

eh up.
    Do you still have your xbox lynds?

Original Poster

kungfu;4606295

i just made some mcdonalds-esque sausage patties woop

ewwwww i really need to cook you some better food :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;4606325

ewwwww i really need to cook you some better food :thumbsup:

nah man been on a mission for 2 days to find a recipe. sorted, nice free range pork, healthy as u like :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;4606318

hey ma man where've you been :lol:

Hey-up! howz thing lynds?.... Been playin COD4 and doing some documentation for work.....exciting stuff...lol

Original Poster

donnydude;4606321

eh up. Do you still have your xbox lynds?

well it's aln's xbox hun..... we have split up but still living in the same house till i find somewhere for me and the boys.... hows the new bambino?

Banned

lyndsbowes;4606239

:lol: yeah just about.... [COLOR="Red"]have no nails left it was that … :lol: yeah just about.... [COLOR="Red"]have no nails left it was that close[/COLOR] :lol: :thumbsup:

You'l have no fingers left either if you carry on burning them....

lol ok ok ill be leaving.

Original Poster

kungfu;4606340

nah man been on a mission for 2 days to find a recipe. sorted, nice free … nah man been on a mission for 2 days to find a recipe. sorted, nice free range pork, healthy as u like :thumbsup:

nah rabbit food and chicken is healthy for you..... any maccy d's recipes are a no no :w00t:

StevenA2000_uk;4606342

Hey-up! howz thing lynds?.... Been playin COD4 and doing some … Hey-up! howz thing lynds?.... Been playin COD4 and doing some documentation for work.....exciting stuff...lol

sounds just as exciting as my life :lol:
    soooooooooo glad i have my kids to keep my life fulfilled :thumbsup:

Hard to say as a massive United fan but Liverpool totally out classed the opposition and more than deserved the result.

A great advertisement for English football...!!!

Perhaps it was because Liverpool had an extended break with them not being in the FA cup? Extra preparation time and all that.

True these days that Real aren't the club they used to be and would probably struggle in the Premier League?

Anyway I wouldn't take anything away from Liverpool, They would do better in the Premiership if they played at that level all the time.

Just hope United perform like that tomorrow night...!!!

Want Barcelona in the Quarters, Chelsea in the Semi's and Liverpool in the final...!!!

Liverpool will be in for a good hammering at the weekend though...!!!!

lyndsbowes;4606347

well it's aln's xbox hun..... we have split up but still living in the … well it's aln's xbox hun..... we have split up but still living in the same house till i find somewhere for me and the boys.... hows the new bambino?

Right you are lynds. Hope everything gets sorted amicably.
    Amelia is great. She has slight jaundice but will pass with time. She also has club feet which is worrying as I was born with a club foot and have had **** loads of operations. It's left me with a slight disability. We'll see how things turn out after the xrays anyhow. She just sleeps constantly at the mo!

made up with footy results tonight :-)

do u really care about football or is it like one of those women who sort of drifted into it cos everyone else likes it and now they pretend they actually care about some blokes hoofing a ball about, i know a few, they dont really like if they are honest with themselves lol

personally i wouldnt look out the window at a game

Original Poster

DangerGod;4606352

You'l have no fingers left either if you carry on burning them....lol ok … You'l have no fingers left either if you carry on burning them....lol ok ok ill be leaving.

don't leave....need occupying

though had a look nthru this thread and dont know where those words came from :thinking:

Original Poster

shauneco;4606393

Hard to say as a massive United fan but Liverpool totally out classed the … Hard to say as a massive United fan but Liverpool totally out classed the opposition and more than deserved the result.A great advertisement for English football...!!!Perhaps it was because Liverpool had an extended break with them not being in the FA cup? Extra preparation time and all that.True these days that Real aren't the club they used to be and would probably struggle in the Premier League?Anyway I wouldn't take anything away from Liverpool, They would do better in the Premiership if they played at that level all the time.Just hope United perform like that tomorrow night...!!!Want Barcelona in the Quarters, Chelsea in the Semi's and Liverpool in the final...!!!Liverpool will be in for a good hammering at the weekend though...!!!!

wow.... i know how much that killed you and i appreciate it :thumbsup:

[center][size=7]slam![/size]
    [size=1]noise Of The Door Behind Me[/size][/center]

lyndsbowes;4606379

sounds just as exciting as my life :lol: soooooooooo glad i have my kids … sounds just as exciting as my life :lol: soooooooooo glad i have my kids to keep my life fulfilled :thumbsup:

Cheers Lynds, nice to know my life is boring too....thanks for that.... lol

Banned

lyndsbowes;4606404

don't leave....need occupying :)though had a look nthru this thread and … don't leave....need occupying :)though had a look nthru this thread and dont know where those words came from :thinking:

what words?

Original Poster

donnydude;4606400

Right you are lynds. Hope everything gets sorted amicably.Amelia is … Right you are lynds. Hope everything gets sorted amicably.Amelia is great. She has slight jaundice but will pass with time. She also has club feet which is worrying as I was born with a club foot and have had **** loads of operations. It's left me with a slight disability. We'll see how things turn out after the xrays anyhow. She just sleeps constantly at the mo!

it is all amicably hun.... wouldn't let it get any other way for my kids sake
    my friends baby girl was born with club feet and she's had physio and now she's fine.... hope amelia is ok too..... i'm sure she will be.... it's different now to how it was when you were a baby :thumbsup:
    hope you and your missus are coping ok..... no matter how many kids you have, :thumbsup:having a new kid is always hard.... take care donny and missus donny xxxxx

ps are you on xbox now donny?

Original Poster

DangerGod;4606434

what words?

' yeah just about.... have no nails left it was that close '

couldn't find them words ITT but been drinking wine whilst watching match so might have missed them :oops:

lyndsbowes;4606449

it is all amicably hun.... wouldn't let it get any other way for my kids … it is all amicably hun.... wouldn't let it get any other way for my kids sake :)my friends baby girl was born with club feet and she's had physio and now she's fine.... hope amelia is ok too..... i'm sure she will be.... it's different now to how it was when you were a baby :thumbsup:hope you and your missus are coping ok..... no matter how many kids you have, :thumbsup:having a new kid is always hard.... take care donny and missus donny xxxxxps are you on xbox now donny?

Yeah she'll be fine. Got some exercises to do on her feet anyway.
    I aren't that old you know? 30 in a couple of months!

Not on xbox yet but will be by next week I reckon

Banned

lyndsbowes;4606467

' yeah just about.... have no nails left it was that close 'couldn't find … ' yeah just about.... have no nails left it was that close 'couldn't find them words ITT but been drinking wine whilst watching match so might have missed them :oops:

lol! i dont get it... but ok :-D

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4606422

Cheers Lynds, nice to know my life is boring too....thanks for that.... … Cheers Lynds, nice to know my life is boring too....thanks for that.... lol

awww sorry hunny didn't mean to sound rude xx

Original Poster

donnydude;4606476

Yeah she'll be fine. Got some exercises to do on her feet anyway.I aren't … Yeah she'll be fine. Got some exercises to do on her feet anyway.I aren't that old you know? 30 in a couple of months!Not on xbox yet but will be by next week I reckon

didn't think you were that old hun :oops: god how am i offending so many people tonight :oops:

just mean things change soooooo quickly.... even when i had my 2nd after 2 yrs of having 1st, things changed..... sorry, will get my coat :oops:

haha yer alreet lynds
    bed for me i reckon anyway. have fun

Original Poster

donnydude;4606546

haha yer alreet lyndsbed for me i reckon anyway. have fun

you too xx

Original Poster

DangerGod;4606484

lol! i dont get it... but ok :-D

:oops: just ignore me..... i don't get me half the time :oops:

lyndsbowes;4606485

awww sorry hunny didn't mean to sound rude xx

lol...thats okay, no offence taken....but I can take it....lol

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4606575

lol...thats okay, no offence taken....but I can take it....lol:p

what is wrong with me tonight :oops:
    you still got no mic on xbox????........ fancy hearing a scottish blokes accent right now :w00t:

lyndsbowes;4606607

what is wrong with me tonight :oops:you still got no mic on … what is wrong with me tonight :oops:you still got no mic on xbox????........

no mic yet :-(

lyndsbowes;4606607

.......fancy hearing a scottish blokes accent right now :w00t:

lol....nice one.... :w00t:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4606656

no mic yet :-(lol....nice one.... :w00t:

FFS get yourself sorted..... a womans needs are a must :w00t:

lyndsbowes;4606672

FFS get yourself sorted..... a womans needs are a must :w00t:

LOL.... You're on fire tonight Lynds! LOL :w00t:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4606687

LOL.... You're on fire tonight Lynds! LOL :w00t:

only mild tonight.... thats why i want you to sort out your mic and let me rip on that scottish accent :lol:

just kidding.... those who know me know i'm only joking..... but you steve..... get your mic :w00t:

:oops: i think i must go to bed :oops:

Original Poster

P.S. this is what happens when liverpool win :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1114
      2. Tooth extraction1013
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay811
      4. Three connection67

See more discussions