Groups
    EXPIRED

Ok getting worried now, wife said she will be 5 minutes its been 1 hour and 30 minutes now

I hate snow, what the hell is going on.

44 Comments

Sounds like shes having an affair :thumbsup:

where has she gone?! my friend cued for 2 hours to get out of tesco car park

she out in the car or walking? Are there shops where she went? Doesnt she have a mobile phone?

transit;7295763

Sounds like shes having an affair :thumbsup:

asayer;7295769

where has she gone?! my friend cued for 2 hours to get out of tesco car … where has she gone?! my friend cued for 2 hours to get out of tesco car park

She told him she was going to put the bin out:w00t:

Oh.....I thought OP was a woman :oops:

does she not have a mobile

harlzter;7295788

She told him she was going to put the bin out:w00t:

lol

google your local radio station you can usually listen online, and they will have the most recent updates.

I'm sure, like any of us females, she's forgotten herself and is gabbing about shoes and bags! Don't panic, I'm sure she's fine. x

I suggest we take it easy on the jokes because the OP sounds really worried..... when we all know its ok i got a great one...... but until she is home safe i am going to save it :whistling:

she must have a mobile, everyone does these days. call her and ask where she is but only post and tell us if you hear her with another man, otherwise it's just not interesting :-D

falling around in the snow with another man

dataload;7295818

she must have a mobile, everyone does these days. call her and ask where … she must have a mobile, everyone does these days. call her and ask where she is but only post and tell us if you hear her with another man, otherwise it's just not interesting :-D

most people have one but some people dont take them if only out for 5 mins....or sometimes the battery is flat or some people have it on silent/dont hear it ringing etc etc

dataload you have been reported and hope Im not the only one

asayer;7295813

I suggest we take it easy on the jokes because the OP sounds really … I suggest we take it easy on the jokes because the OP sounds really worried..... :

True he hates snow :thinking:

:? I worry to in these sort of situations Hope its all ok

spammed,use your original snow thread OP

Dunno if you are joking, but I am the same, feel so much better when I know where the person is and always get them to call when they arrive at the destination and leave etc. It is worrying in bad weather (although I worry anyway knowing the maniacs that are out there on the roads!)

I am sure everything will be ok and she has just got chatting, oblivious to your worrying!

Banned

get off this site and go find her

asayer;7295813

I suggest we take it easy on the jokes because the OP sounds really … I suggest we take it easy on the jokes because the OP sounds really worried..... when we all know its ok i got a great one...... but until she is home safe i am going to save it :whistling:

Im with you on this one..

She's just getting dressed now she shouldn't be too long............

Panic over...... and someone just used my one liner too

garbage456;7295894

home now, took 1 hour 45 minutes, foxley road in wallington was gridlocked

Nice 1 :thumbsup:

goldmax;7295859

get off this site and go find her

agree! if my oh was "missing" last thing I would be doing is posting up a thread on here asking what everyone thinks has happened to him??

garbage456;7295894

home now, took 1 hour 45 minutes, foxley road in wallington was gridlocked

glad to hear shes ok tell her off for not letting you know (if she has a mobile)

Seriously though OP, we have no idea where she's going/doing or what your life is like so you're just asking for random comments. Hope she's ok btw

Now u know what to get her for xmas!!

A mobile phone! lol

choc1969;7295797

Oh.....I thought OP was a woman :oops:

They still could be...........you bigot. :w00t:

So pleased its all ok now:)

transit;7296002

Been some funny threads of late … Been some funny threads of late :-Dhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/562561/my-cat-doesn-t-eat

its christmas..... people don't think straight at christmas ....:-D

Christ, I read all of this thread.*........................

*note to self I must get out more:?

Banned

dataload;7295818

she must have a mobile, everyone does these days. call her and ask where … she must have a mobile, everyone does these days. call her and ask where she is but only post and tell us if you hear her with another man, otherwise it's just not interesting :-D

I don't :-D

DLM;7296401

I don't :-D

doing anything special for your 70th birthday next year then?

Banned

dataload;7296458

doing anything special for your 70th birthday next year then?

I am 35 and I haven't used my mobile for about a year.

I think they cost too much.

I have email, friend's with mobiles and a home phone.

Enough for me :santa:

fox2020;7296313

Christ, I read all of this thread.*........................*note to self … Christ, I read all of this thread.*........................*note to self I must get out more:?

+1 :lol:

transit;7296002

Been some funny threads of late … Been some funny threads of late :-Dhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/562561/my-cat-doesn-t-eat

i lol at thi sthread LMAO 2 funny!!!:w00t:

hope she's back soon. nightmare traffic everywhere..

Crisis over then. I was just about to start a facebook group to help find her.

Phew!!

DLM;7296487

I am 35 and I haven't used my mobile for about a year.I think they cost … I am 35 and I haven't used my mobile for about a year.I think they cost too much.I have email, friend's with mobiles and a home phone.Enough for me :santa:

Love it, that is a true bargain, use a mates phone instead cos having one yourself is too expensive :-D
    Well, I guess it is a bargains site

I hope something serious never happens in your life!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Spotify Family Premium share715
      2. word association Game73944490
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929

See more discussions