Groups

OK had enough now - this mobile is driving me mad help needed Nokia 6288

Help someone please does anyone know how to turn on the speakerphone after I answer a call on my Nokia 6288 - just had an upgrade, not really into change but thought I might as well it was free been fiddling all day trying to work out where the speakerphone is does anyone know please
    I used to have a sony ericcson - east it said when I answered a call speakerphone and I pressed but dont know what to do with this Nokia

2 Comments

Do you simply press the call button again (green one) while you are talking. It does this with the 6300.

Original Poster

got it - the green onE put the call on hold but then I pressed all the others and it was the top right blue one THANK YOU sooooo much
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771
      3. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value48
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914467
      5. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826349

See more discussions