Groups
    EXPIRED

Ok here's a little challege... should you wish to accept :D

Hi all!
    im on the hunt for an xbox 360 premium/pro 60gb/20gb - the challenge is can anyone / does anyone know of anywhere i can get either a good package deal or just a cheap console?
    I'm hoping not to have to pay more than £150 for a new one, if anyone does, that would be absolutely ace!
    thanks guys!
    happy Easter to you all!
    tom

4 Comments

you could go on fleabay and buy one with RROD and then fix it... i brought mine for £20 and repaired it, cost me £6 in total to fix...

granted no harddrive, and only 1 controller, but cost me £26 for a 360?!...

Siick!

Original Poster

cool not bad at all lol!
    but im really looking for a new (ish, max 07 model)...

Kandiman1983;4800455

you could go on fleabay and buy one with RROD and then fix it... i … you could go on fleabay and buy one with RROD and then fix it... i brought mine for £20 and repaired it, cost me £6 in total to fix...granted no harddrive, and only 1 controller, but cost me £26 for a 360?!... Siick!

Thats the way to go like, the youngin was after one and I got it for the same sort of price and cost pennies to fix and still working 12 months on.

My local Sainsburys does the 60GB premium model for £149.99, but only when you buy a top ten game.

You could always do it and return/trade/eBay the game?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie12
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767197
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!55
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047093

See more discussions