Ok... I planned to stay in, BUT.... Next door have just began their house party!

Found 31st Dec 2009
What the hell should I do now (they did not pre-warn me.. So this is a shock to my system!)... Music is blasting, while I'm sitting here trying to finish my bl***y Uni assignment before the new year kicks in... and now... they are all singing - NOT HAPPY!!!

On a brighter note... HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!

14 Comments

Go out and do the uni essay tomorrow, you can't concentrate at 10pm anyway!! Whats the essay on?!

Why dont you go on the internet and have a good whinge about it:whistling:

I'm pretty much in the same boat, but I've decided to leave the assignment for tonight.

What do you expect? it's New Years Eve. Create your own noise

We_Are_138;7387300

I'm pretty much in the same boat, but I've decided to leave the … I'm pretty much in the same boat, but I've decided to leave the assignment for tonight.

me too, i can't concentrate! stupid fireworks!

I have 2 essays due in Monday cant remember offhand if at least one is 2 or 3 thousand words, think other is just a 1000 word critical appraisal.

Original Poster

asayer;7387291

Go out and do the uni essay tomorrow, you can't concentrate at 10pm … Go out and do the uni essay tomorrow, you can't concentrate at 10pm anyway!! Whats the essay on?!

Yes, I suppose your right - however I'd rather do as much as I can and leave as little as possible for tomorrow :thinking:

Essay is on 'The Principal of Policing by Consent'... Not an 'easy' one as such - think I better raid the fridge for a stiff drink :oops: !!!

Knock on their door and ask them to turn it down

kjbenja;7387413

Lol :-D

Pr3cious18;7387354

think I better raid the fridge for a stiff drink :oops: !!!

great idea! i think i might do the same!

DarkKnight;7387423

Lol :-D

Better than a stiff something else.

Sounds like a very interesting essay title..... may i ask which course you are doing?! i just finished a degree in criminology and criminal justice :thumbsup:

Original Poster

kjbenja;7387413

I would... But think thats being abit of a 'party pooper'... Maybe I should blast MY music and have my own party :thumbsup:

ryouga;7387487

Better than a stiff something else.

Lol

asayer;7387491

Sounds like a very interesting essay title..... may i ask which course … Sounds like a very interesting essay title..... may i ask which course you are doing?! i just finished a degree in criminology and criminal justice :thumbsup:

Thanks... I'm doing a Joint BA Hons in Social Care & Criminology and Criminal Justice...

FORGET the essay go and fool about next door
Post a comment
@
    Text