Groups

Ok im getting a free gift with my upgrade phone ........ what should i get the ps3 80gb , the new xbox elite or a wii????

Banned
    We already have a ps3 and a xbox plus 2 laptops , my son has a ds and has no interest is a wii ?????

so im a bit puzzled at what to get

14 Comments

get a ps3 and sell it, its worth more than the rest

mds1256;4452321

get a ps3 and sell it, its worth more than the rest

+1

But the price changes depending on the gift?

Get a PS3 as it is worth the most. Sell it. Get an Xbox 360 and buy games with the extra cash

PS3 :thumbsup: I got that with my phone package.

Russ2626;4452391

Get a PS3 as it is worth the most. Sell it. Get an Xbox 360 and buy games … Get a PS3 as it is worth the most. Sell it. Get an Xbox 360 and buy games with the extra cash

She already has an Xbox:thumbsup:

Banned

Ipod Touch?

Banned

all depends if it changes the phone contract price

its usually cheaper to get it with no gift and buy it seperatly

Original Poster Banned

I have an ipod touch .........and my phone package is dolphin 35 , and its not going to be any dearer that what i usually pay .

Don't you ultimately pay for the gift through the price of the contract compared with the equivalent 'no gift' contract?

You should really post the price of the contracts to see whether you are actually getting a good deal or just being conned into buying an extra console. I suspect the latter.

EDIT: what is the total price you'll pay for the contract/s?

Banned

nothing is free in this life .. you pay in the end

If your deal is anything like this one below, then you are being ripped off. You can easily pick up a 12 month 500 minute contract with free phone for £120 total. Why anyone would pay an extra £500 for a PS3 and think it's a good deal is beyond me...

buymobilephones.net/mob…012

£34.25 x 18 = £616.50

Original Poster Banned

my contract b4 the free item was £35 ...........

Watch out with all these 'free gift' deals... you can normally get the contracts for cheaper elsewhere.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767370
      2. word association Game74044538
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191354
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2461

See more discussions