Groups

Ok, it is actually impossible

to keep the back of an ipod scratch free!

I've had my ipod for 2 days now and already there are some light scratches on it! i have purposly made sure that i dont put it on a hard surface until my invisible shield comes.

I hate apple

10 Comments

Were did you order your invisible shield from? How much if you dont mind me asking because i will need to get one

Original Poster

allstar2;3355888

Were did you order your invisible shield from? How much if you dont mind … Were did you order your invisible shield from? How much if you dont mind me asking because i will need to get one

erm its not the zagg one, its one off ebay which i put an offer in for $9 and he accepted and it was only $2 shipping from america

u back now from hols? how was it?
    have a tan picture - you'll need to prove it

Original Poster

kippy;3355917

u back now from hols? how was it? have a tan picture - you'll need to … u back now from hols? how was it? have a tan picture - you'll need to prove it

Me, tan? ha dont make me laugh, I tan like my mum - i dont

I supose i have a little bit of a tan cause im browner than all my mates, but not by much

will upload some pics tommorow aswell

kippy;3355917

u back now from hols? how was it? have a tan picture - you'll need to … u back now from hols? how was it? have a tan picture - you'll need to prove it

lol one minute he's gettin' grilled in Egypt - next minute he's gettin' grilled by you on HUKD :lol:

look fwd to it

---edit
    rob, don't worry ... he can take it.

I had that protective shield. They arn't that good. I've even had one of those slip on covers and that disintergrated. But to be fair I've had my ipod (30g 5gen) for 3 years now and it goes everywhere with me, Snowboarding, skydiving, to the shops, everywhere basically. So you will have to get used to the scratches, it gets worse from the time you open it brand new.

Original Poster

kippy;3355936

look fwd to it ;)---editrob, don't worry ... he can take it.

Haha, after that grilling in the "what car you got thread" I think I can take anything lol

Original Poster

cdemico;3355940

I had that protective shield. They arn't that good. I've even had one of … I had that protective shield. They arn't that good. I've even had one of those slip on covers and that disintergrated. But to be fair I've had my ipod (30g 5gen) for 3 years now and it goes everywhere with me, Snowboarding, skydiving, to the shops, everywhere basically. So you will have to get used to the scratches, it gets worse from the time you open it brand new.

damn lol, too late to tell me that lol

i got an invisible shield for my ipod, got a japanese packaging version from ebay for a coupla quid, seems to do the trick and it came with a scroll wheel protector and screen protector, i don't use the screen protector, but the backplate and wheel protector are handy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions