Groups

OK, it's Friday night and i've just been paid .........

And I feel like going out.

Where do we all wanna go?

45 Comments

bingo!

Stayin in tonight unfortunately but I'm off to see The Wurzels tomorrow night!!!!

how about nando's then out for a few beers?
    :thumbsup:

clubbing

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3528784

lets go get drunk.......................[COLOR="Red"]and find some fit … lets go get drunk.......................[COLOR="Red"]and find some fit men[/COLOR]....................(.we will.definately be leaving hukd then) :whistling:

Best idea so far :thumbsup:

But do they exsist?

cassieismydoggie;3528802

Best idea so far :thumbsup:But do they exsist?

Fit......I just powerlifted my body weight out of the chair and walked to the fridge........That is BG1 fitness levels:whistling:

:cry:working tomorrow so no booze tonight:cry:

Original Poster

come on gals ...
    http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb295/larskjensen/party_hard.gif

come on guys ...
    http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg125/lasherccl/party-hard.jpg

wife is going out, kids are in bed, I have just lit the fire it's time for a blueray and a single malt:thumbsup: It's amazing how things change when you have kids. not many years ago it would have been out with the boys and get mullered:oops:

I'm going to Warley at the NEC tomorrow.

Original Poster

LisaJT;3528764

Stayin in tonight unfortunately but I'm off to see The Wurzels tomorrow … Stayin in tonight unfortunately but I'm off to see The Wurzels tomorrow night!!!!

brangelina;3528868

:cry:working tomorrow so no booze tonight:cry:

talogon;3528911

wife is going out, kids are in bed, I have just lit the fire it's time … wife is going out, kids are in bed, I have just lit the fire it's time for a blueray and a single malt:thumbsup: It's amazing how things change when you have kids. not many years ago it would have been out with the boys and get mullered:oops:

Are we gonna have fun or wat????? :thinking:

Train Driver;3528838

Fit......I just powerlifted my body weight out of the chair and walked to … Fit......I just powerlifted my body weight out of the chair and walked to the fridge........That is BG1 fitness levels:whistling:

Jeesus - just did the same to get another glass of wine. We must be the fittest blokes in here TD!

I think the girls would stuggle to keep up with us in the discos ....

Rockhound;3529012

Jeesus - just did the same to get another glass of wine. We must be the … Jeesus - just did the same to get another glass of wine. We must be the fittest blokes in here TD!

And I keep repeating it until I can't stand up:oops:

Train Driver;3529021

And I keep repeating it until I can't stand up:oops:

Its called supersets (or summink) meant to be really good for you and only the fittest folk can do it!

I find it helps to have a goal :thumbsup:

The girls must be away getting the juicy tube or cherry chap on TD....get yer coat mate!!

Original Poster

was just about to say - this is a going out thread, not a staying in and drink til you drop your threads .......... now there's an idea :whistling:

cassieismydoggie;3529061

was just about to say - this is a going out thread, not a staying in and … was just about to say - this is a going out thread, not a staying in and drink til you drop your threads .......... now there's an idea :whistling:

Ok then...we will all come round to yours then Cass.!

And I am in the mood to drop my threads for anyone!!

Original Poster

Rockhound;3529088

Ok then...we will all come round to yours then Cass.!And I am in the mood … Ok then...we will all come round to yours then Cass.!And I am in the mood to drop my threads for anyone!!

:w00t:

This could turn out to be one of them really memorable evenings :whistling:
    will get my camera ....

cassieismydoggie;3529127

:w00t:This could turn out to be one of them really memorable evenings … :w00t:This could turn out to be one of them really memorable evenings :whistling:will get my camera ....

You might need the wide angle then hun...:-D You got plenty floor space??

Original Poster

don't worry, i'll push the sofa out the way.

And don't worry bout the camera - it's got a good zoom on it too ;-)

cassieismydoggie;3529164

don't worry, i'll push the sofa out the way. And don't worry bout the … don't worry, i'll push the sofa out the way. And don't worry bout the camera - it's got a good zoom on it too ;-)

Nice one...get the disco music on. I have sorted the bottles on a string with the torch. Just putting on the tweeds now!!

Camera sounds good might need macro for a few - if they turn up!!

jellybaby22;3529211

right im back...cherry chapstick on.....where we going...:lol:

Just waitin for you to start kising the girls JB...Got Cassies camera at the ready!!;-)

jellybaby22;3529254

wait till i find me mistletoe...never to early to get into the xmas … wait till i find me mistletoe...never to early to get into the xmas spirit...speaking of spirits will there be plenty? :-D

Ahh..mistletoe. Many a young maiden has lost her virture under the influences of that small berry.:-D

Dunno - you got plenty skeletons in your closet??

jellybaby22;3528784

lets go get drunk.......................and find some fit … lets go get drunk.......................and find some fit men....................(.we will.definately be leaving hukd then) :whistling:

cassieismydoggie;3528802

Best idea so far :thumbsup:But do [COLOR=red]they exsist[/COLOR]?

cassieismydoggie;3529164

[COLOR=red]don[COLOR=red]'[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=red]t[/COLOR] … [COLOR=red]don[COLOR=red]'[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=red]t[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]worry[/COLOR], i'll push the sofa out the way. And don't worry bout [COLOR=red]the camera[/COLOR] - it's [COLOR=red]got a good zoom[/COLOR] on it too ;-)

jellybaby22;3529254

wait till i [COLOR=red]find me mistletoe[/COLOR]...never to early to get … wait till i [COLOR=red]find me mistletoe[/COLOR]...never to early to get into the xmas spirit...[COLOR=red]speaking of spirits[/COLOR] will there be plenty? :-D

here I am girls .. you've obviously not looked hard enough or in the right places :whistling:

GoDutchGo;3529329

here I am girls .. you've obviously not looked hard enough or in the … here I am girls .. you've obviously not looked hard enough or in the right places :whistling:

lol:giggle::giggle:

julie 2;3529378

Flippin heck julie...with an av like that you can disco all you want hun!!

julie 2;3529378

Well hello Julie .. love the avi ...:oops: you should come and join my santa board .. I'm sure Frilly will move over a bit ..

GoDutchGo;3529391

Well hello Julie .. love the avi ...:oops: you should come and join my … Well hello Julie .. love the avi ...:oops: you should come and join my santa board ..

Looks like her on the front of your skateboard Dutch

Rockhound;3529402

Looks like her on the front of your skateboard Dutch

No thats Frilly ... good job I've the tum to counter balance..

GoDutchGo;3529438

No thats Frilly ... good job I've the tum to counter balance..

:w00t: Good job she aint on!!

Rockhound;3529445

wish i was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockhound;3529445

Why? :? she knows its her .. see
    ]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7193/avatar2798831godutchlarzz0.gif

julie 2;3529489

wish i was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See what I can do then ... ;-);-):p

GoDutchGo;3529511

See what I can do then ... ;-);-):p

See if you can get her on the back!!

Rockhound;3529566

See if you can get her on her back!!

Rock ... :w00t: If she asks nicely .. I might .... :oops::whistling:

hate to interrupt all you party animals but please pipe down - the jungle has just come on tv!

GoDutchGo;3529621

Rock ... :w00t: If she asks nicely .. I might .... :oops::whistling:

please:)

julie 2;3530012

please:)

30 minutes to decide ...:w00t: . I'll see what Hairy Mary can do ... ;-) ;-)

GoDutchGo;3530079

30 minutes to decide ...:w00t: . I'll see what Hairy Mary can do ... ;-) … 30 minutes to decide ...:w00t: . I'll see what Hairy Mary can do ... ;-) ;-)

cool:thumbsup:

]http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/1826/avatar2798831godutchnewzy8.gif
    there you go ...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927341
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767213
      3. love affairs45
      4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983130

See more discussions